Starving, dizzy and nauseated... All at the same time!

DnM

Reaction score
Hello, ladies!

I've been searching the forum for help on this, but haven't found much. :shrug:

I'm constantly dizzy and feel like I'm going to faint several times a day (but I haven't fainted yet, thank goodness) sometimes even when I'm sitting down. I'm eating well, not a lot, but have several small meals a day since I can't eat much at once without feeling like, or actually throwing up.

What is also driving me crazy is that after I eat something and feel satisfied, after 30 to 45 minutes tops I suddenly feel like I MUST get something to eat. The problem is that this hunger doesn't come slowly, but so suddenly and out of nowhere.

Any tips, ideas, or even funny stories you might want to share are appreciated! :)

I feel the same! Finally, this evening I was able to eat a whole meal though with my family for the first time in a week! I just haven't been able to stomach the smells and thoughts of food. I put my plate away and came back into the living room and did a happy dance because I was so proud of myself for finally eating without gagging and without only being able to eat half of whatever I was having.

I will be hungry in a bit of course as always. My dr gave me a script for some zofran Yestersay and I took it this morning and it's a wonder drug! As soon as it kicked in, I was STARVING and felt like I had energy for days! (Really the energy thing only lasted long enough to fold some laundry, do some washing, and give the dog a bath) but the nausea has been better all day.....

Ok I'm rambling and haven't really helped you but you're not alone! We are in this together!!!!

I'm having the exact same problems. The moment you think you're going to vomit, suddenly you are STARVING and you cant live another moment without food.

Don't worry, Breezy. I'm a rambler myself haha and just knowing someone feels the same is sort of comforting :p

I totally understand your excitement and the happy dance! I went sailing for a whole week with my bf just so I wouldn't miss him while he was working at sea, and omg was it even harder to eat normal food! The only things I could manage to swallow were apples, sometimes eggs and toast, but yeah I survived mainly on apples the whole trip until one night I ate some hot dog bread with ketchup and fried onions :wohoo: I was so happy that I started sobbing with joy :rofl:

We bought some iron pills for pregnancy a couple of days ago, and today was my second day trying them. They haven't made a difference, hence the post, but let's see. I'm hopeful, and a bit desperate as well.

I'm having the exact same problems. The moment you think you're going to vomit, suddenly you are STARVING and you cant live another moment without food.

Exactly!!

Let's hope we all feel better soon! :)

I could've written this post! And for me I get SO hot when I feel like I'm going to faint. I think it's blood pressure changes, it's common to have low blood pressure in early pregnancy. Mine is already 98/64 so not sure how much lower it can go!
I stand up all day at work and go through waves of wanting to puke, pass out, or climb into a freezer to cool off! Or all 3 at once!

I could've written this post! And for me I get SO hot when I feel like I'm going to faint. I think it's blood pressure changes, it's common to have low blood pressure in early pregnancy. Mine is already 98/64 so not sure how much lower it can go!
I stand up all day at work and go through waves of wanting to puke, pass out, or climb into a freezer to cool off! Or all 3 at once!

Yes! That's exactly it! and you know what though? Those iron pills I found are finally working. At first I was taking them in between meals like it says, but for some reason it wasn't working that well. However, I started taking them at night right before going to sleep and now I don't feel like I'm dying when I wake up! :happydance: I can get up without the world moving with me :laugh2: so maybe that's something that can help others. They are iron pills of 40 mg each + vitamin C, but they're made for pregnant women. You have to be 10 weeks+ to start taking them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->