Starving!

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm currently 8 weeks as of yesterday. I wake up in the middle of the night STARVING. I can't sleep because my stomach is growling so bad. It sometimes happens twice in one night. Shortly after bedtime.. then early morning hours. I'm also waking up every 2 hours or so to pee or I'm too hot. Lol. It's getting old already! Lol. Anyone else in the same boat?
Peanut Butter Ritz crackers are at my bedside now for emergencies. Lol.

I'm 9w today.
I'm constantly starving too. Even after I eat and get the spat of nausea, I'm hungry. Stomach will growl after I just proclaimed i'm full.
Mix that with acid reflux and I feel ya that it's getting old.

At work I have graham crackers, gold fish, popcorn and some other snacks to keep my tummy occupied. But when I'm having a bad morning sickness day (like today) nothing sounds or is helping. My lunch even turns me off. The only thing ironically that tastes/sounds good is Taco Bell. I know it's expensive to keep going out, but when i can't stand the smell of my sandwich after 3-4 hours in the fridge, I have to eat something!

Me!! It's terrible. It's always around 12-2am that I'm awake with my stomach growling. If I don't eat I feel nauseated and I don't want to get up and disturb my daughter who sleeps soundly in her bed beside mine. I usually have my water, a banana, some crackers, and a cheesestick nearby (the cheese is in the fridge handy). It is probably one of my lease favorite parts of pregnancy and it never goes away. I had it the last two times as well, but worse with my second, I was starving every hour or better. It's interesting because he has a very fast metabolism compared to my other ones, more like his father! I think there's a connection there.

Same, waking up every 3 hours to pee (2-3 times per night). Also waking up around 4 am (4 hours before I have to wake up) starving. I have to get up for a bowl of cereal to tide myself over. Ive been eating small/medium amounys-but frequently. Every few hours Im hungry. This baby doesnt seem to want meat or bread either... so Im eating lots of veggies and fruits that are not high in calories! I think that only makes me hungrier!

I feel constantly hungry too, like ravenous but then I can hardly eat anything before feeling bloated and sick. Vicious cycle! Only 5+3 at the moment

I wake up starving lol I have to eat something or I will end up getting sick.. It is defiantly not my idea of a fun time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->