Starving!!

DarlingMe

Reaction score
I have had a normal appetite this pregnancy, very thirsty, but normal appetite. The past couple days I get done eatting and am already thinking about what to eat next! I eating a well balanced diet and I feel full after I eat, but something tells me just to keep eating. Tonight I ate 4 waffles with peanut butter, turkey bacon, 2 eggs, and a glass of milk. An hour later I was still hungry! Usually I would eat just the eggs and bacon, or just the waffles and milk. My body definately seems to think it is eating for 2 this week. Must be a growth spurt! I have lost weight this pregnancy so it is just strange for me to be so constantly famished.

How are the rest of you dealing with this constant hunger? Trying to eat frequently, balanced, and drink plenty of fluids but food is all I am thinking about!

The first 12 weeks I was never hungry. The past 2 weeks I have been ravishingly hungry! I'm trying to eat foods that will fill me up & otherwise snack on healthy things!

I've been really hungry the past few weeks too! And with a terrible sweet tooth to boot. lol. I have my Dr appt tomorrow. I guess I will see how much weight I have gained and assess my eating from there! Trying to eat often (and healthy) to help avoiding the junk binges...

I have a crazy appetite too. I had Quorn and spinach sandwiches followed by a bowl of grapes and natural yogurt and then a Mars bar (it's ok, I've already walked for an hour and 20 mins and will walk more later) and I am thinking about food! I had oats and raisins for breakfast and that is meant to be filling. But I'm always thinking about lunch, then dinner, then evening snack.
I drink milk or snack on fruit and veg to keep the hunger at bay. Or have a couple of low fat cream crackers. I have even had a nap to stop snacking between meals! :haha:

At the weekend I do relax the healthy eating, but that went overboard this weekend. Lots of walking to do this week to make up for it!

Why oh why must we be bottomless pits? It's so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->