Stash pictures 2022

I know this probably not the right thread ,but my youngest asked about traditions for Christmas, we don’t really do much in our house but I also don’t want her to feel left out in school so we’re gonna try the elf this year.what traditions do you ladies have in your home ?

I think its nice to do your own take on things too rather than what everyone else does.. although what we do is pretty much just that

We do the elves, they come 1st December with advent calendar. Then I usually just throw it around the house of a nighttime although past two years I've bought cards with props etc.

We do a Santa grotto visit every year, some years more expensive than others. Our school is doing a great one this year so try school fairs and church fairs too.

Christmas eve box can be whatever you want, usually we do pjs, selection box, choc coins, hot chocolate and reindeer food. I do buy it all but easy to make yourself.

Another thing we do is make hot chocolate flasks, drive around and go see all the lights. Then grab fish and chips on our way home. My girls love it.

Doing the tree together with Christmas music is also another but tradition. I do find it hard to let them jsut go mad but I change it when they're in bed ha ha

Have a wonderful time however you do it x

We do the elves. We like the tree up before dh birthday on the 4th, I think this year it'll be the 29th. We always bake Gingerbread men. On Christmas eve we have a party with a buffet, though this is usually just for us, we invite family but it's only really bil who comes now. Then baths, new pjs, and hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows with a film, then bed with Christmas stories.
Christmas morning is pretty much a free for all. We all come down together and just let them loose :haha:

When in 2014-2016, I did elf letters. Then moved to new house in 2017 and started elf on the shelf (now that's stopped). Bake shortbread cookies and cupcakes, bath, new Pj's, Xmas film and games on Xmas eve. I used to open 1 present on Xmas eve from my late auntie, which was always pj's and slippers.

Stash for OH's friends
tFVP4fp.jpg

Honestly we don't do much in the way of traditions. My son finds it quite overwhelming and he specifically asked for the elf to never come back lol

This year we went to our towns Christmas light switch on which he was not particularly impressed by. We tend to walk round a lot to see other people's lights but I don't do Christmas eve boxes, baking, movies etc. Thomas believes in santa but wants nothing to do with him at the same time.

Finished stash for Harvey
Apart from stocking fillers I’m waiting on a delivery

only thing not pictured is a year subscription to Nintendo online. This is literally just a receipt code though and will be put in a money wallet.

E8EA019F-5BCF-40D9-B0E3-219E27EDF35C.jpeg
F2C6487F-8F95-4290-9A63-0A97461FFAD1.jpeg
AC79FA93-3F6F-45CE-B5B3-6A1422AA6DE1.jpeg
8FA4FB54-4628-4A45-9705-F2AB0FC43532.jpeg

This is for the Disneyland reveal will also have a scratch card which I’ve ordered from eBay
032661F6-7BD7-4A14-B17A-A7A164238B64.jpeg

Finished stash for Harvey
Apart from stocking fillers I’m waiting on a delivery

only thing not pictured is a year subscription to Nintendo online. This is literally just a receipt code though and will be put in a money wallet.

View attachment 1112923
View attachment 1112924
View attachment 1112925
View attachment 1112926

This is for the Disneyland reveal will also have a scratch card which I’ve ordered from eBay
View attachment 1112927
Brilliant gifts! What an exciting Christmas

John is taking the little 3 to his mums Tuesday so I can try to get the bulk of the wrapping done so will get stash pictures then too

John is taking the little 3 to his mums Tuesday so I can try to get the bulk of the wrapping done so will get stash pictures then too

I need to start wrapping I might get h’s done tonight while he’s not here I need to get some tape though.

Reuben will not leave my side the whole time I'm home at the moment. I usually sneak away for an hour at a time but I can't even pee without him at the moment :haha:

I'm back to work Monday after 2 weeks off, next day off is Thursday so hoping all deliveries will have arrived by then and I can grab everything (one of the DD's) out and start wrapping!

I'm waiting on two more deliveries and can start mine.
I always struggle for storage once wrapped though as can't Squish them all in a suitcase.

Also can't have any round the tree this year as our cat is old and started pooping in random places (not all the time but can't risk him going anywhere near the presents). Sad to think its his last chrsitmas most likely :( (he's 18 in jan)

I always struggle for storage once wrapped though as can't Squish them all in a suitcase.

Also can't have any round the tree this year as our cat is old and started pooping in random places (not all the time but can't risk him going anywhere near the presents). Sad to think its his last chrsitmas most likely :( (he's 18 in jan)
Aww that’s such a shame .

I'm so sorry. We lost our nearly 14 year old German shepherd just before Halloween. Knowing you're in the last few months is incredibly hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->