Stash pictures 2022

Im waiting on two items from royal mail. One I need by Saturday....looking unlikely :(

Just managed to get the boys gifts out and now I’m so stressed that they haven’t got enough. Off to panic buy!

8A677BF6-9732-4132-8942-DDE87D6FD2BF.jpeg 8402A172-320A-43AC-9689-3C0CF9D0F5ED.jpeg

I think they look great, but I never think my own boys piles look enough, and they have less this year than usual

Theyve got their little sweety bits to be added like the oreo tubes and toxic waste stockings - theyre hiding up in the work unit at the moment :haha:
so that will bulk it a little bit, I just live for the amazement on their faces in the morning with their huge piles of gifts and this just doesn't look very huge.
It's pathetic really isnt it, thinking this way. As they're always so excited anyway, they won't be counting gifts.

I know what you mean, I love it seeing a huge pile and their faces but they are happy no matter how many there are

That is a great pile! Way bigger than ours at any rate! I am sure they will love seeing all this! :)

They're fab stashes! Don't feel pressured into buying more for the sake of it. The more you buy, the less thought goes into them and it doesn't end up being touched. They'll be more than happy with what they've got!

Truthfully, mine get bored of opening them after 15 mins and both feel overwhelmed by it all. This year I haven't bought half as much (they haven't asked for much either which helped) but so much of last years purchases ended up in tubs, drawers or thrown.

Theyve got their little sweety bits to be added like the oreo tubes and toxic waste stockings - theyre hiding up in the work unit at the moment :haha:
so that will bulk it a little bit, I just live for the amazement on their faces in the morning with their huge piles of gifts and this just doesn't look very huge.
It's pathetic really isnt it, thinking this way. As they're always so excited anyway, they won't be counting gifts.
I will be the same tomorrow both DDs have a switch lite each and 2 games and a case to go with it . DS1 just has loads of toys so his pile is going to be massive . I will be buying all kinds next week before they finishes but they have 90% off what they put on their lists !
We put so much pressure on ourselves but it’s one day to spoil them and like you say to see their faces ! Both your boys have great stashes ! Xx

Reubens tiny football boots, roll of tape to show just how small they are :cloud9:

20221220_121934.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->