:( Statuses about someone's loss.. :'(

xx~Lor~xx

Young mummy of 3 <3
Reaction score
Upsetting post girls, I needed to let it out somewhere..

So today a few statuses have popped up on facebook about one of their friends, losing their 3 year old son... I don't know the people who lost their boy, but I just feel sick to my stomach with sadness for them :cry: Just finding myself holding my kids and never wanting to let them go.. what the little boys parents must be going through :nope: The parents are like my age.. I feel awful :( I don't know what happened yet, and I may never know.. the fact that they lost their little boy is tearing me apart and I don't even know them.. :(

RIP little boy...

Aww that is so awful :cry: hope that little boy rests in peace :(

I feel so bad for that family, I really don't know what I'd do if that happened to me :cry:

That's awful! I still think about that poor women in Liverpool whose little boy was taken by those ten year olds. I'm TERRIFIED of my daughter being kidnapped or anything like that.
R.I.P little boy

That's awful.
But I'm confused, your friend posted a status about someone she knows losing a kid?
I hope the parents don't see as that would really upset me if someone put it in their status if I lost my baby.

Hope that makes some sense lol.

That's awful.
But I'm confused, your friend posted a status about someone she knows losing a kid?
I hope the parents don't see as that would really upset me if someone put it in their status if I lost my baby.

I would imagine it would be things like 'My thought are with ......... RIP.......' I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

That's awful.

I would imagine it would be things like 'My thought are with ......... RIP.......' I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

I wouldn't have a problem with it either, it's how people pay their respects a lot of the time now.

That's awful.

There was a few people who I'm friends with on fbook having statuses about it, it was all 'My thoughts are with........... RIP little man, you were a very special boy' and things like that. Nothing distasteful :/ Not sure why'd you assume it was anything else tbh.

Awww I can't even imagine what they may be going through. :cry: R.I.P LO!

Thats so upsetting.
My thoughts really are with family and friends.
RIP LO x

Awh how sad :cry: RIP little man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"