Staying Focussed and Motivated

Smile88

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am new to this site and excited to of joined :) :happydance:

A little bit about me :cloud9: : Have been ttc since Aug 2010; found out i was (very early) pregnant in Jan and within a few days had a chemical pregnancy (miscarrige) :nope: I spoke with my doctor who assured me due to how early i was it was fine to start trying again right away.

Since this time I feel so disheated, my cycle is also a little messed up due to the miscarrige so im a little all over the place and partly dreading the next few weeks of recieveing my period. :dohh:

I just wanted to ask what keeps you guys so motivated; its so frustrating that its such a long process with so many hurdles and let downs along the way. I think today im being very hormonal which isnt helping matters lol :winkwink:

xx xx

Hi smile88, I'm sorry for your loss even early miscarriage can be painful (I had two around 5 & 6 weeks).

To be honest my daughter keeps me motivated I look at her and I want another girl, unexpected bumps can happen while ttc but you have to keep climbing over them to get where your needed. I'm grateful for my life/those in it and that keeps me modivated to be graced with love and support by those who mean the most to me. Even if I get a negative test or I miscarry again I have so much love around me it lifts me up.

HI Smile88

Welcome....to the forum none of us would actually choose to be a member of :-( I find that focusing on the phases of my cycle and charting feeds my OCD tendencies by making me feel like I'm being proactive and helps the time pass by!

Duffy, thanks for these positive words, I'm feeling particularly low just now and your post has reminded me that I must be thankful for what I DO have, rather than feeling sorry for myself over what I don't have. My little boy is the centre of my universe and I will remember primarily to enjoy him and secondly to mourn his lost sibling x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

My cycle too was messed up after my mc, I also stopped TTC for a while, and 9 months on have just started TTC again this month. I'm using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor to track my ovulation, and even have a excel spreadsheet going on :rofl: I feel like I'm doing everything I can which helps me stay positive and focused!

I just keep imagining our little baby, and my heart warms up, and keeps me going, we'll have our babies in our arms soon :hugs: xx

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in writing back... thats all so much for your kind words :)
I think im going to put a lot more focus onto ovulation as its something i've not put too much effort onto ... i've had more of a "it will happen when its happens" approach; but it think with the way i'm feeling im ready to step it up a knotch! With this im gonna hit Boots on my lunch to purchase the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor you mentioned HollieQ... and possibly join you with the whole spreadsheet thing... you've got to love a spreadsheet!

Thanks again ladies, it sounds silly but i'm feeling more motivated already ;)

xx

... and possibly join you with the whole spreadsheet thing... you've got to love a spreadsheet!

Thanks again ladies, it sounds silly but i'm feeling more motivated already ;)

xx

I even have mini baby pictures on my spreadsheet, and sperm pictures too! :spermy: :rofl:

Smile88

I hope you didn't make it to Boots this lunchtime as I think Amazon is much cheaper than Boots, if you can wait a couple of days! If you did, then take it back and get online!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->