Staying relaxed

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
What do you do to keep your mind off the a whole TTC. I was already so relaxed when I tried for #1 and #2 this time I’ve only had one cycle that didn’t work and I stressed so much that cycle which I know won’t have helped. How do you stay relaxed about it all?

Easier said than done...but I try to keep myself busy and make plans to see friends (well 1 at a time at the moment with our second UK lockdown!)
I also love baking too so I’ve made scones today x

TTC #2 10 years after ttc my first which was also a bit of a battle... one thing I’ve learnt is when I desperately want something my craziness levels peak! Nothings changed between then and now in that respect and it’s on my mind constantly! Easier said than done I guess! Current in my tww after a clomid cycle and trigger shot! Slowly losing the plot!

distraction is a must... hard in times when we can’t go anywhere or do anything much... good luck hun xx

I wish I knew. I'm trying to be relaxed this time but I just can't seem to let go

Wish I new to. Always say I'm gonna try and be more relaxed but its so hard.

I make a list of things I want to get done and when I’m finding myself scrolling through Targets baby section I try to get up and mark something off my list lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->