Steak.....

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
I really want a nice big steak for Dinner (obviously cooked well because I'm pregnant)

What does everyone have with there's?

I don't want just chips with it I want something really nice but I don't know what lol

Also, what sauce does everyone have?

X

Mmm.. I have peppercorn sauce or sometimes put a little butter on it, I have mushrooms cooked in garlic, onion rings and home made chips yum x

Dauphinoise potatoes goes nice with steak :p

i have chips, i use balsamic sauce and i have fried onions and mushrooms :)

peppercorn sauce, Onion rings and a jacket potato mmmm

I love making hm frites...nothing like a big pile of crispy, crunchy frites!

And a big rocket and Parmesan salad...

In warmer weather, I like my steak with a dollop of Dijon mustard and not much else.

How much do I fancy steak now?!

I love making hm frites...nothing like a big pile of crispy, crunchy frites!

And a big rocket and Parmesan salad...

In warmer weather, I like my steak with a dollop of Dijon mustard and not much else.

How much do I fancy steak now?!

i know! i fancy one to :( this threads making me hungry

I usually have a nice crunchy salad and some chimichurri sauce on the steak. My sis in law makes me jars of it, but i'm sure you can buy it in Tescos :flower:

I've got a nice ribeye steak and Bought some steak Diane sauce.

I'm having it with creamed spinach because my irons low lol and spicy potato wedges

Steak medium rare with either a jacket spud or crunchy oven chips. Has to be with fried mushrooms :)

I usually make mine rare with cheddar mash yum...done it well done the other day and well i think i might as well have been munching on a flip flop

You can't have an (well done) steak without chips, garlic mushrooms, onion rings and mayonnaise!

YUM

Yummmmmm rare fillet steak with sauteed potatoes, fried tomatoes and BBQ sauce *drool*

Deffo mushrooms, onion rings, tomato and chips.

I like my steak well done but you can still have rare steak when pregnant so long as the outside is fully cooked :thumbup:

See I used to have all my steaks well done but the taste is amazing is you have it rarer :)

i have baby pots with mine, usually some asparagus done in the griddle pan after the steak and baked vine tomato, i used to have some fried onions as well but i dont eat them now. dh will have mushrooms :sick: and i usually have a peppercorn sauce on the side

if i have chunky oven chips with steack i usually have a salad along side

chips peas and pepper sauce

or gratin/dauphinoise potatoes are good with steak

I'v been cooking and serving steak all week so steak is the last thing I want tonight :) I normaly have peppercorn sauce and a huge flat mushroom with cheese and bacon on the mushroom with home made chips

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->