Steam cleaner and vacuum all in one?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Is this a thing? Our Henry Hoover is broken and I need a new hoover, but I was thinking an all in one steam mop and hoover, preferably that mops and hoovers at the same time, would be better. I'm sure I've seen an advert for one but now I can't find anything similar and I'm wondering if I've imagined it? Do they exist? If so, any recommendations?

Bissell do one

https://www.bissellsteam.co.uk/

Ooh thank you! Do you know if it's any good? Henrys are about £120 so I'm surprised this one is so cheap!

I have no idea. I just remember seeing the advert.

I am not a fan of dual purpose items. They never seem as good as the separate things. £99 seems too cheap for a decent steam AND a vacuum as you can pay way over for either. I paid £250 for just a hoover (Dyson cordless).

Yeah I think you're right, Amazon reviews are terrible. I thought it'd be a good idea as no matter what I do my floors seem streaky and it drives me mad.

For my kitchen floor tiles (high gloss), I use Vileda Spin mop. It has a microfibre mop head and the bucket has a spin thing on it to remove a lot of water before mopping. It's been really good on the floor tiles - no streaks regardless of which floor cleaner I use (Flash, supermarket own etc).

I got for £15 from Sainsburys a while back.

My parents have a George hoover. It isn't a steam cleaner but can wet vacumn and clean floors with them. They have had it years. They use it to clean floors all the time and say its good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->