Stelly's- that was it!

Congratulations and have a very merry Christmas with your little man! X

Thanks everyone :) He is doing so well, we've been pumping and he's been taking expressed milk like a champ since yesterday. I will hopefully be discharged on Christmas , then.be spending a lot of time in.the NICU with little man. We did skin to skin for a few hours last night which were soo wonderful, hubby is going to try his hand at 'kangaroo-care' today :) Thank you so.much for all the well wishes- so amazed at how well hes doing! in case we cant update- Merry Christmas to.all.you wonderful ladies!!

Congratulations hun, he is absolutely lovely. I hope he continues to make a strong recovery and you get him home quickly xxx

Congratulations stelly he's gorgeous. I can't believe one of the march ladies has a baby already!

Hope he continues to do well and that your recovery goes smoothly :hugs:

congratulations! hope you are both doing ok and Merry Christmas

Congrats! So glad you were able to recognize something wasnt right and you and LO are doing well. :hugs:

So glad that you are both doing okay and that they caught it in time! He is adorable, love that hair!! I can't believe the first March baby is here!!! I hope he continues to do well and to grow bigger and stronger each day!

congratulations !! he's gorgeous!! Hope you get to bring him home soon!!

Congrats Hun and he's going to be a wonderful little fighter just like his mummy

Wow, he is gorgeous! Glad that he got out safely and you're both doing well. Hopefully it won't be long before he can come home :)

Thanks everyone :) He will be in for awhile.. they are ballparking for his original due date to be released, but we are hopeful that he will be out sooner!

Didn't think our "March" baby would come so soon, but he is one tough little man! Hopefully all my fellow march mommas are still doing well (and little ones are still in bellies cooking away!) look forward in the next few months to seeing all your announcements of healthy baby births!

Hey ladies :wave: thought id give an update! (will try to put up a pic soon, cant currently on phone) little Solomon is now 15.5" long and 2lbs 14oz. He is doing wonderfully getting BM via gavage, gets his PICC line out in the morning (meaning ZERO IVs now) and put on his first onesie tonight! Still has nasal cannula and still in.isolette till he fattens up a bit more. Loves his binky, hates the nurses messing.with him. Kangaroo time is our absolute favorite :)

Anyway- hope you are all still doing well!!

Congrats and made up he's doing so well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->