Stelly's- that was it!

S

Stelly

Just a quick update, our little man Solomon made his grand appearance last night at 9pm... I had severe sudden onset pre-eclampsia, he was delivered via emergency c-section. Sol is doing great- breathing on his own with some assist from a CPAP, had his first bit of expressed breastmilk today. I get to hold him tonight skin to skin for the first time after my BP meds and magnesium are done :happydance: most excited!

Just a reminder- if you feel "off" definitely get checked out. I was dangerously close to having seizures my BP was so high- my only symptoms were swelling and head feeling "pressured".

Both of us are doing great now though... he just decided he needed to get here on the "mayan end of the world" apparently lol. Take care and Merry Christmas ladies- thoroughly enjoying my little bundle and can't wait till he can come home.

Solomon, 2lbs 3 oz born 12-21-12

Attachments

• 418032_10200172152327292_502977086_n.jpg
    418032_10200172152327292_502977086_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 101
Congratulations hun xx he is a beauty and i hope he progresses well over the weeks to come xx good luck and enjoy your skin to skin its the best bonding time ever xx

Congratulations!!! Hope he makes excellent progress and you recover quickly. :hugs:

Congrats!!! I hope you get to take him home soon.

So happy for you!! He is so gorgeous. It sounds like you had quite the experience delivering him. How are you feeling and recovering? I love his name. Thank you for sharing the pics - sooooooo sweet!

Congrats! So happy to hear you both are doing great!!! :) I agree if you even feel a little off, go in to get it checked out! Yours and LO's safety is so much more important than feeling silly or a bother. Better safe than sorry!

Hi everyone this is Tessa's husband. I have never posted here and have only lurked a few times with thoughts of joining the guys section. Anyways wanted to give an update. Momma is finally getting some much needed rest and Sol had his first feeding of breast milk a few hours ago. He weighed 2lb3oz was 14" long and born at 9:02pm

They took his hat off a few hours ago and has lots of dark hair:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 39
Awww his so cute bless him, hope he makes a speedy recovery <3 <3

Congrats to you hope all is smooth sailing from here!

Congratulations :) I hope he gets to come home soon xx

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a rough time of it and many kudos for keeping your spirits up!! He is a real treasure and I hope the future brings you and your Ickle family all the happiness and luck you deserve!!

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Awww! Congratulations! I'm happy that he is doing well. Please keep us updated.

Oh my :) :) :) Congratulations :cloud9: He is so beautiful!
So pleased he is doing great.
I hope time fly's so you can take him home :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"