Stelly's- that was it!

Congratulations!!! Im so glad hes doing so well.what a little trooper!!! hes so gorgeous!! how many weeks early did you have him? The time will fly,he'll be at home with you before you know it!!!xxxxx

So glad to hear things are going well Stelly! Thinking of you and baby Sol :)

He was born at 28+4. :) so about 11.5 weeks early. Thanks ladies :) i sure think hes cute!

Congratulations! He's beautiful :) I'm very glad to hear everyone is doing well! xx

Just read your thread, congratulations on little Soloman, what a sweetie he is :) Fingers crossed he's out of hospital soon, glad he is doing so well xx

Sol is doing great :) 4lbs 9oz now! No more oxygen, no IV's anymore. We are learning to eat food orally instead of through his feeding tube. He is on caffeine to help prevent brady/apnea episodes (which he will most likely go home on the caffeine with an apnea monitor). He is one fiesty little man- he does not like the nurses touching him lol They are still thinking he will come home around March 11th... but if he gets the hang of eating it will be sooner. He would be 35+5 gestation today (which is strange to think about). My little fighter :D will try to post more pictures when I get access to a computer (cant from phone)

Very ready to get out of the NICU and get home, but we are on little boys timeline lol hope it will be soon!

That's great stelly glad he's doing so well, won't be long and you'll be able to take him home!!

That's great to hear, he's gaining weight excellently!

Stelly, glad to hear he is doing well. My thoughts/prayers are with you, as I know how hard the NICU is, even if not for him for you guys.

So great to hear he is doing so well :flower:

Glad to hear he's doing so well stelly! Still thinking about you and baby sol, can't wait until you get to take him home :)

Stelly, thanks for asking about Emily. She actually got to come home from the NICU on Tuesday so we are adjusting to life at home and life off the monitor. It is so nice to have her home but also nerve wracking... my biggest fears are the apnea episodes coming back and us not knowing and her not eating/gaining enough. Everyone was surprised she was released as early as she was, I just say it is cause she is our little fighter.

Sending you and Sol our love... :hugs:

amy have you ever heard of an angelcare baby monitor? My cousin was told to get this when her preemie was brought home from the hospital. It sounds an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds, including breathing. We got one for our coming bundle cuz you never can be to careful!

OH im so happy for you guys that she is home!! :happydance: she looks so good in your profile pic, what an adorable little lady! I think we are going to get an angelcare monitor when Sol gets home- if the hospital doesnt give us one at discharge. Just for peace of mind- cause it will be weird being home with no monitors!

Little man is 4lbs 11oz today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->