Sticking together until we all get prego!

This is our first, I had a miscarriage this summer, so hubby and I are nervous and excited!! Debating between finding out at the scan, or having her put it in an envelope and doing something fun. Or even just going for a nice meal or something and opening it together then, so it's a sweeter moment than with me laying on a table!

Alli- I have been so bad checking back in on this thread! It would be really neat to do something special, even something small like dinner, when finding out the gender. :)

Definitely! Just over two weeks away.. have to sort something out if we’re going to do it!

Good luck with the scan! I know it's only a couple weeks away which is super exciting!!! I have a friend who went out for dinner and then she and her husband opened the results of the gender. After dinner she bought a special bracelet with a blue gem (sapphire maybe) to represent her little boy! When I heard about it I thought that was really cute and not such a big production as a gender reveal party :)

Yes I think if we do something it would be similar. Partly because I don't want to wait. I have had February 20 in my head for so long as the date I don't think I can bare to wait any longer lol.

Hi! It went so well...our little girl (!!) is healthy and growing perfectly!

You're 32 weeks!! That's so exciting!

Yay! And congratulations on your little GIRL! I love buying girl stuff! So happy that everything went so well! And you're half-way to meeting your precious girl! Any ideas for names?

I know... It's kind of hard to believe I'm 32 weeks. Once my midwife gets back in touch with me I'll be paying off the remaining fee for my homebirth... I can't believe that it's getting so close for this kiddo tp be born. The girls are super excited to meet their little brother and love being able to feel him kick. It's super cute <3

That is so sweet! I can feel movements and kicks now but hubby can't, not for wont of trying though, every night I have him grab my belly when I feel her but I think it's just too early. For now it's our little special moment, between my girl and I <3

We have a couple names, yes! We had started lists for both genders a few weeks after we found out, just each jotting down names we like. When we found out she was a girl we tossed the boy names lol, and chatted girl names. There are 3 on our list we both like. I think we'll wait until she's born to decide for sure, and have a few options. When we meet her we'll see if we're inspired..but we have 3 really great name (I admittedly have a favourite lol).

A home birth! That's so cool, I don't think I'm brave enough for that lol.

Aww, it won't be long until hubby can feel those baby kicks too! It is so special to be able to feel baby, definitely one of the best parts of pregnancy <3

Coming up with baby names is so much fun! Although admittedly, if we were having girl #4 it would have been harder to pick a name than it was for a boy (we've had a boy name picked out for YEARS, lol).

Haha, I'm not brave enough for another hospital birth! My 1st 2 babies were unnecessary c-sections which were both pretty traumatic and borderline infuriating since I now know that it wasn't even necessary to have all of those interventions and certainly surgeries (no big emergencies or fetal distress). My last baby was born at home and it was 1000% better. I'm so grateful to have the same midwife this time, she is just so fantastic :D

Hi ladies :wave:

TTC #3 after a MC Oct 17. We started straight away after mc but decided we'd give it a break and see if we still wanted to try after Christmas and the NY. Cannot shake the feeling that there is space in our family for one more.

Currently on cycle 1. Only been trying since mid cycle though, so wasn't overly hopeful for this cycle anyway, but it's always disappointing to only see one line :nope:

cd32 at the moment... the past 2 months have been 28 day cycles. :bfn: and still no :af: :shrug:
Would rather :af: just showed up so I can get on with next cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->