Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

No its fine! My dr made that decision, because I have a healthy uterus so far, and I'm 28. She said that chances of twins are 4% , and that someone like me would fall in that 4%. She doesn't like to TRY to make twins because of the high risks. Also they have an amazing lab, and amazing embryologists. The head embryologist was on the team that came up with icsi. So they have faith that all of thier embryos are great. They don't freeze anything that isn't great.

Hello Ladies!!!!

How are you all doing? Sorry i've been away for ages. Hope you all are doing great. AFM, we just started TTC#2 la naturalle and just started temping again before we start fertilaid.

HUGE CONGRATS to you Chelsea.... Need to read all these posts not to miss anyone. Miss you all.

Hi, Daphne!!!!!!!! So happy to see you!!! Congrats on ttc #2! Hope it goes smoothly!

Hi, Daphne!!!!!!!! So happy to see you!!! Congrats on ttc #2! Hope it goes smoothly!

Thanks Kenna.... First time temping since Adam was conceived. And it's stressing me out already.... My chart seems to be annovulatory :wacko: :wacko:(first time ever), if so, then i'd be happy to start the next cycle :witch: asap coz it's hard to be in TWW.

How exciting daphne!!! Sorry temping is stressful. I hope you ovulate soon!

How exciting daphne!!! Sorry temping is stressful. I hope you ovulate soon!

Feeling confused really as i never had post-o temps that is almost the same as my pre-o temps. I may be having annovulatory cycle this time who knows. However, i did disregard CD15 temp and CD22 (3dpo) just to get my CH back and make me think i did ovulate. I know i shouldn't do that but it's the only way for me to keep the added stress to minimal.

Waiting for 2 more days to put those temps back and see what happens if i o really really late this time suspecting CD 28 or CD 30 unless the :witch: arrive.

Counting myself out for having annovulatory cycle. God only knows when this cycle ends or when i will ovulate.

:hugs: I hope this cycle ends soon so you can progress to the next! FX super tight that you will be celebrating a bfp in no time!

Thanks Kenna. I'm still waiting for AF or possibly ovulation.... Really stuck in limbo :wacko: this will be the longest cycle i have in all my life if FF isn't wrong in detecting my O. Just gonna enjoy :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:.

I'll POAS on Oct 3 (DH's bday) if AF never comes, she should be arriving today but without O detected i don't know. I won't be testing today due to a temp drop which could mean the :witch: is coming if i really O'ed this cycle.

Symptoms:

1. No bruises days leading to :af:
2. :holly: feel normal usually they're full and sensitive days before :af:
3. Weirdest cycle (annovulatory????) No thermal shift
4. Gassy
5. Lower back pain (tailbone)

Forgìve me for symptom spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics