Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I don't know if she's still part of this thread or not but Laura gave birth this afternoon :)

Hi mamabunny2, im doing great :) im slowly getting to the end of my first trimester haha

Here is my lil bean :) starting to look like a baby now

Attachments

• 20151211_171239_opt.jpg
    20151211_171239_opt.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 62
That's great Natasha! Aww! How have you been feeling?

Well CRAP on the pictures! Where can I upload them to and share on here? I've been using my Google account.

I just upload straight from my phone usually so I don't know.

I just changed the addresses for the Christmas photos in my previous post... hopefully that works?! :shrug:

Hi Mamabunny2
Im doing really well, somedays i dont even feel pregnant now because of lack of symptoms haha but my belly is already poking out :)

How is cameron? And you of course

Attachments

• 20151210_065306_opt-1.jpg
    20151210_065306_opt-1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Ahhhh adorable little bump! :happydance:

I'm doing well, thanks... and Cameron is growing like crazy! Always doing new things and has his own little personality.

It was a year ago today that I went home on my lunch break and took the HPT that ended up a :bfp: :shock: Wow, time has flown!

Just popping in to say HI to those not on Facebook! Cameron just turned 5 months and has been sleeping in his crib now every night (not that he couldn't have sooner, OH and I just didn't want him to leave the closeness of our room). Stupid :witch: decided to pay me a visit :growlmad: I'm not happy but being :af: free for 13+ months was amazing! Hope everyone is well!

Mary had her baby!!!! Alexia is beautiful and mommy and baby are doing well. :)

I missed Kenna's update too.

Congrats Mary! Sorry I'm a little late xx

We need to start posting back in this thread! I'll be pupo on thursday!

Pregnant until proven otherwise. It's what you say on transfer day until pregnancy is confirmed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->