Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm probably going to start way too soon lol. I'm thinking next monday!

No complaints so far! A little bit of discomfort under my armpits and I want to eat everything that isn't nailed down. Much more enjoyable than early pregnancy with the boys :)

Fingers crossed! We have a list as long as my arm of girl names, about a dozen ideas for a girly nursery and absolutely nothing for a boy other than a first name.

Have you and DH talked about names or anything yet? :)

Yes! We have 2 boy and two girl names! We have had them for about 6 years lol, but tweaked them a little here and there.

Yay, Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve to be in this thread so badly, I am so excited we are here now!!!! PUPO yay! Nothing will prove it otherwise!

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! That's me cheering you on. Text me after the transfer. I'll keep you entertained LOL.

We're taking Luke to the allergist tomorrow. He's had really bad reactions to a couple of things now and I am scared to death to try any new foods without an epi pen for him.

Yes! It's still extremely early though! I got a bfn. I'll test again tomorrow

Ee good luck! I got a bfn with this LO until I got blood work done at 5w5 :)

Kirsty omigoodness girl you are on a roll! Congrats on #3! SO hard to believe we've been following you since #1 :shock:

Chelsea, sending tons of POSITIVE vibes your way! :dust:

Quick update: Cameron is 6 months now, still breastfeeding and eating solids like it's his job. He weighs nearly 19 pounds and is 28 1/2 inches long. He is sitting up by himself, clapping, standing while holding onto something and feeding himself finger foods. Oh and he got his first hair trim last week! If I can figure out how to post a photo I will...

Thank you! :)

Aw, he sounds so clever! DH keeps comparing Frankie to a potato. He's such a lazy baby and has little-no interest in anything that isn't a boob.

:dohh:

Cannot believe Frankie is over 5 months old already!!!!!!!!

Shelby is 8 months today and I'm in serious denial that she is that old lol. She started dancing and clapping to music this week and can walk several feet while holding onto the furniture. She also can stand unassisted for a second or two at a time. Just amazing!

Chelsea, hope you are doing well!!!!

Still testing every day, but no bfp yet! I'm not going to take it to heart until my beta though, because I'm still in the early zone!

I'll keep everything crossed for your bfp! :D

Can I ask why you choose to only transfer one or is that too personal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->