Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pamela that's too funny! :rofl: Ahh what a little stinker! Hopefully Matthew isn't camera shy!

We got the furniture moved into the room :happydance:

12afd234-b343-4ae0-98ac-b9759f3d1947.jpg

Will put in baseboard, casing around the door and closet, and bi-fold closet doors hopefully this weekend :thumbup: Wish I would've purchased two nightstands when I got my furniture a few years ago because now they don't have that collection anywhere :nope: My OH is really pleased that it's finally "finished" and I must say I'm really proud of him for doing all of that work and the end result, especially with no experience really.

I think my kiddos are anxious to start on their new bedrooms so that's how I'll be spending my weekend - cleaning carpets, painting and moving stuff (light things like clothing and random crap of course, my OH and son move the furniture).

Okay so it has been uhm... I don't know how long, but I finally got to "gardening" in the nether regions... It was a mission and then some... bump in the way, then I think I have the bump to the side and BOOM a boob pops in and I loose my grip of the mirror. Anyway now I have a stiff neck and a clean shaven turkey :rofl:

If it wasn't for my big bump and u/s I would not blame DH if he did not think I was pregnant. Matthew is a little bugger at times :D
I lie on the couch and he is kicking away - I call DH to feel and then Matthew stops. Dh leaves and Matthew starts again.
I lie in the bath and have loads of fun watching him wriggle and make my belly wobble - I call DH and what does he do? HE STOPS :haha:

DH hasn't seen or felt any of his movements yet because he just doesn't seem to want to show or do anything except for me :)

Luke does that a lot as well. Last night hubby just kept is hand there and I think Luke must have forgotten he was there because he started moving around like crazy under hubby's hand. Tricky little dudes!

Pamela that's too funny! :rofl: Ahh what a little stinker! Hopefully Matthew isn't camera shy!

We got the furniture moved into the room :happydance:

View attachment 858489

Will put in baseboard, casing around the door and closet, and bi-fold closet doors hopefully this weekend :thumbup: Wish I would've purchased two nightstands when I got my furniture a few years ago because now they don't have that collection anywhere :nope: My OH is really pleased that it's finally "finished" and I must say I'm really proud of him for doing all of that work and the end result, especially with no experience really.

I think my kiddos are anxious to start on their new bedrooms so that's how I'll be spending my weekend - cleaning carpets, painting and moving stuff (light things like clothing and random crap of course, my OH and son move the furniture).

Looks awesome!! I bet you are relieved for it to be done.

Sneaky little dudes indeed, Jess.

Okay so it is 01h30 and I'm still awake at a club with dh and his friend :shock: DH's friend came out of an 8 year relationship and needs some cheering. I know a club sounds hectic but we are playing pool in the non-smoking area. Funny enough music is loud and Matthew doesn't seem to be too phased by it... I think he'll be like me, sleep through anything :haha:

I'm not a bad mom for being out now am I? I don't know why I feel a bit silly but I'm not drinking, smoking or dancing on tables like I use to :rofl:

Not a bad mom at all! You're still human :) enjoy. It actually sounds like a lot of fun.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5528e3a81098d.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5528e3e3ec46e.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5528e37a38cc7.gif​

Pam, given a choice here I would do the same.... Enjoy as long as you know it won't harm baby Matthew....

We finally got the result, ALL tests came back great... Urine normal, blood test normal, sugar level normal, hepa negative... :wohoo: She checked baby Adam's position and she said everything is still good, he's still head down... :yipee:

She asked if i'm having BH and told her yeah, it's been a lot. She affirmed that at 8 months it's going to be stronger and more frequent so she gave me cyclogest (progesterone) asked her why and if it has any side effects in the baby and she said it won't affect the baby. This is to reduce pre-term labour. I really like her.... Too bad we had to change hospital.

We asked her regarding our records and told her that i'm not going to deliver our baby there. She tried to convince me not to transfer anymore. She said that my DH won't help me inside the delivery room so it's not that important and that i can handle the pain by myself if anything most of men faint. Told her that it isn't just about that and i know he can handle it. End of discussion.... :haha: Don't have to explain why....

So I got to bed at 03h00 am this morning :sleep: and only woke up at 11h00 am :sleep: :haha:

I did have a lot of fun playing pool, laughing and I poked sum fun at the people who were REALLY drunk :rofl:

I think I might be ready for an afternoon nap now hahahaha

Pam that's the best part of going out preggers! Reminding dh of the weird things he said the night before and popping out of bed like "good MOOOOORNING WORLD!!!!!!" And he's like "ughhhhhhhhjhjj" hahaha. Oh how the tables have turned NON?!

Daphne your doc sounds like awesome and awful all in one breath. I get she wants you to stay there but dh won't do anything in the room?! He will faint?! I know that in that culture it's much more segregated by sex (dh is half Pakistani) and there are some very er.. Different expectations but it's weird to assume everyone is that way! My FIL is a doctor and has convinced himself that eating pork and drinking is actually objectively bad for you so he tries to tell us that all the time. We're like ok thanks...: but I have to drink secretly (well I openly drink one glass but do you think that's all I'm imbibing to handle throwing thanksgiving for so many crazy family members?) at thanksgiving and I give dh and my BIL drinks in like opaque cups! Ha! I'm pretty sure he knows dh will be in the room with me and he definitely knows he did Bradley class with me but I wonder what he did with his wife.. Interesting...

Afm I think my bump is still as tiny as it was many weeks ago! When I'm laying down its like not there at all. I get soooo bloated though of course. I haven't gained any weight but my OB said as long as I gain 20 pounds we're fine. Oh and she will let me go to 41w2d before being induced! I was very happy to hear that and her reasoning was great. She's also looking into finding the elusive birthing pool at the hospital we're delivering at for me :) ooooh I love her! I told her if it was up to me I'd give birth in a forest with a priestess and she died laughing and was like "ahhhh you're so cute!" and kept repeating it like every four minutes and told all the nurses hahaha that just tells me she accepts my super hippieness! The other doc I see would've been like "well you know that forests are not very sanitary :not amused:" womp womp

She was just trying to get a hold of us to stay there. She's just wrong to assume that all men are weak when it comes to those kind of event and that they will not be of help for their wives. I know she was just not accustomed to seeing men inside the delivery. :haha: We never had any antenatal class or birthing class but me and DH have been watching videos on youtube (one born every minute) about birth just to have any idea of what to expect. DH doesn't seem to be grossed at it... So i guessed he's well prepared. :rofl:

We also ended up buying a hospital bag yesterday, we just have to wash Adam's clothes and start preparing them. DH hasn't set up the crib yet he said he'll do it next month no need to rush, we have time i think :haha:

I think your bump is slowly growing (compared to the rest of us), but i have a feeling that you'll wake up one day with a huge bump... I want to see when that happens... :dance:

Afm I think my bump is still as tiny as it was many weeks ago! When I'm laying down its like not there at all. I get soooo bloated though of course. I haven't gained any weight but my OB said as long as I gain 20 pounds we're fine. Oh and she will let me go to 41w2d before being induced! I was very happy to hear that and her reasoning was great. She's also looking into finding the elusive birthing pool at the hospital we're delivering at for me :) ooooh I love her! I told her if it was up to me I'd give birth in a forest with a priestess and she died laughing and was like "ahhhh you're so cute!" and kept repeating it like every four minutes and told all the nurses hahaha that just tells me she accepts my super hippieness! The other doc I see would've been like "well you know that forests are not very sanitary :not amused:" womp womp

Your bump still is kinda tiny but I have a feeling some day soon you're going to wake up and BAM! It will be there. It's difficult to compare bump sizes when everyone goes at a different time. I'm so petite that there was literally no vertical room for anything to happen so it all just went out. I definitely am getting bigger by the day though. I measured myself Tuesday at 38" and last night I was 38.5"! Try measuring yourself and see if your bump is getting slowly bigger.

She was just trying to get a hold of us to stay there. She's just wrong to assume that all men are weak when it comes to those kind of event and that they will not be of help for their wives. I know she was just not accustomed to seeing men inside the delivery. :haha: We never had any antenatal class or birthing class but me and DH have been watching videos on youtube (one born every minute) about birth just to have any idea of what to expect. DH doesn't seem to be grossed at it... So i guessed he's well prepared. :rofl:

We also ended up buying a hospital bag yesterday, we just have to wash Adam's clothes and start preparing them. DH hasn't set up the crib yet he said he'll do it next month no need to rush, we have time i think :haha:

I think your bump is slowly growing (compared to the rest of us), but i have a feeling that you'll wake up one day with a huge bump... I want to see when that happens... :dance:

I honestly don't see where the big deal is in the father or other male being in the delivery room. I understand how you live in a different culture than most of us and that things are just done differently over there, but I am surprised that the mentality that men wouldn't want to be in the delivery room is even still existent.

AFM: I've been kinda silent on here the past couple days. Hubby had 2 days off in a row and I thoroughly spent every minute I could with him. We went to a consignment sale and got a few things for the baby and then walked the outdoor mall where we were at. Yesterday we got hair cuts and then went to Walmart for a duffle bag and target for mini toiletries to take to the hospital. I told him that a suit case is too formal for the hospital and a backpack isn't formal enough lol. I think we may have decided on Luke's going home outfit unless something better comes along.....and depending on how big he is. Other than that we are doing pretty well. We got the pack n play up in the room now.

Yeah I agree with you guys, I think one day I'll wake up and BAM! I really don't mind actually, I was ogling pictures of Kate Middleton and her little bump the other day and I was like omg she was so tiny at 6 months I'm going to be huge.. then I realized I'm only like 5 weeks from 6 months! Ahhh! That's nuts!

My uterus is slightly retroverted so that would make sense too. I can tell that like the area right above my pubic bone is SUPER pushed out and never goes away and that's very new so it looks like my uterus has finally righted itself and it getting bigger.

Jess measuring is a great idea!! I should definitely do that in the morning. WHere did you measure when you were smaller?

I measured the same spot each time....right around my waist line just above my hips. I started at 27" before getting pregnant.....I'm now 38.5! Eeks

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z552a0c8b5a9b1.gif

:wohoo: On to 2nd tri already? Time surely flies for all of us but i get a feeling that yours is waaaaaayyyyyyy faster than everyone else. :wohoo:

Found this awesome weight calculator that gives you a weekly recommended weight and weight gain during pregnancy. Have to do mine just to check if everything is still on track. I still need to gain about 6-17 lbs. until i give birth to be on the normal range. :D

Pre-pregnancy Weight: 54 kgs or 119.05 lbs

30 Weeks Weight: 62.50 kgs or 137.79 lbs - Gained 8.50 kgs or 18.74 lbs :yipee:

>>>>> Recommended Weight Range (135.2 - 142.7 lbs) Recommended Weight Gain (16.1 - 23.7 lbs)

Source: https://www.calculator.net/pregnancy-weight-gain-calculator.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"