Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oh, Jamie our immediate family are scattered all over the world. To make it easy here's the breakdown:

My Family:
Parents - Philippines
1st Sister - Philippines
2nd brother - Philippines
3rd sister - Canada
Me the youngest - Saudi

DH's Family:
Mother - Philippines
Father - US (DH last saw him when he was just 8 yrs old)
1st brother - US
2nd brother - Philippines
3rd my DH - Saudi
4th sister - Singapore (currently having vacation in Qatar with her husband celebrating 1 year wedding anniv)
5th brother - Philippines
6th sister - Philippines

So its just me and DH here both working as accountants....

One of my very good friends, who is two weeks ahead of me in pregnancy, just had her ultrasound today and announced they are having another boy! After she had posted side by side bump comparisons from both pregnancies I told her my one and only guess was a boy just based on the way she was carrying. Their son is a year and a half and it took them 5+ years to conceive him. This baby took only ONE night... on her DH's birthday according to her :blush: I'm so happy for them! I'm now totally convinced I'm having a girl for sure. I told her she would be having my boy and I'd be having her girl. We shall see in a couple of weeks...

Hahaha Pam you have nothing to worry about, our gender reveal party is already completely planned! :D But yall remember how completely obsessed I was a couple months ago! By the way.. cannot even believe I'm ALMOST five months.. omg! I was looking at pictures of Kate Middleton's six month belly and going omg I am going to be a million times bigger than her and then I realized I'm only 5 weeks from that! The days drag but the weeks.. flying!

EEK! Just registered for some parenting classes. We're doing breastfeeding, daddy boot camp, bringing home baby, and Labor & Delivery which includes a hospital tour. I can't believe this is all happening!

Sounds awesome dani!! I need to do a breastfeeding class!

Cheryl, my friend didn't do one and says she regrets it. It's 20-30 bucks so I say worth it!

I definitely plan on it! Also going to a couple LLL meetings before september

That's great Dani.. :dance:.. We don't have anything like that here so i'm so jealous.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5524d2aeada0b.gif

1 week til half-way... :wohoo: Oh, i can't wait to see what you're having. If you're instinct is correct then you'll be joining Kenna with team pink... :yipee:

I know my area offers birthing classes (I went with each of my pregnancies), hospital birthing and postpartum wing tours as well as the option to attend a seminar where you can get all of your necessary paperwork to fill out beforehand and bring with you to the hospital when it's time to deliver so you aren't forced to sift through all that during your stay. I'll have to look into a breastfeeding class, I'd like to take one!

19 weeks today!
20150408_074515-2.jpg IMG_20150408_082802.jpg

Baby really popped me on my hand last night! Kicks are getting more and more frequent and are getting some power to em!

Jess la leche league. Have you been yet? It's supposed to be an awesome resource for breastfeeding moms

Looking good jyllian!

I haven't even heard of it. I am signing up for a fewer classes though....one that covers labor and delivery basics, a breastfeeding class and possibly newborn care class. They are all offered free from the hospital and just provided kind of an overview. I know a lot about newborn care but not everything lol.

Even though I've been through this twice already I am letting my OH decide if we will attend the birthing classes, as it's his first.

While pregnant with my son, I had attended the birthing class and during one class we watched a real live birth video. During the actual birth part, one of the partners suddenly got up out of his chair, walked out of the room and then there was a loud 'thud" just outside... he had collapsed/fainted against a big metal door! :rofl: I felt so bad for his SO but it was pretty funny too :laugh2: I am super queasy over the smallest things now, I've noticed. I told my OH that I hope I don't pass out during delivery! :dohh:

Daphne- your families are definitely all over the place!

Cheryl- I've heard great things about LLL and I know they helped my sister out a lot when she was struggling with breast feeding. She was able to get through it and is still BFing at 7.5 months. I def wanna take some classes so I don't feel totally clueless but sometimes too much info freaks me out too!

Looking great jyllian!!

Afm: all I want to eat is CARBS!! I love salads but they so don't appeal to me right now. I want garlic bread, pizza, salty potato chips and pasta with lots of cheese!! Lol I'm trying so hard to resist the urge! But I have never been good at that! Ugh!! #cravingsarereal

Thanks Jamie.... We're fine and on the plus side I have my BnB Family..... :dance:

Afm: all I want to eat is CARBS!! I love salads but they so don't appeal to me right now. I want garlic bread, pizza, salty potato chips and pasta with lots of cheese!! Lol I'm trying so hard to resist the urge! But I have never been good at that! Ugh!! #cravingsarereal

Salty food craving could mean Baby Boy on board... Old wives tale as i read. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->