Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Glad your BP is better, Daphne!!!!

Mine has been like 90-100 over 60 something. Feeling dizzy always lol

Ive been getting dizzy spells when I stand to quickly, quite often. I need to get my blood pressure checked. I didn't even think about blood pressure being the cause, LOL.

Daphne, I'm glad your BP is better! Great news! :)

Ok ticker...ive been waiting for you to show off your 5 week self to the world....any time now! Lol :haha: Why couldn't lilypie mess up tomorrow?!

Michelle, i did the hcg calculator for you to see what is really happening and to me it looks perfectly fine. Your 2 day change is 96.30% increase, based on the study (below) beta hCG level for a successful intrauterine pregnancy should be expected to increase by at least 35% in two days. I understand the worry though, once you got to see your sticky bean it will change. :D

https://i61.tinypic.com/2afap6p.jpg​

"Beta hCG levels usually double about every 2 days for the first four weeks of pregnancy. As pregnancy progresses the doubling time becomes longer. By 6 to 7 weeks beta hCG levels may take as long as 3 1/2 days to double . hCG normally reaches a peak level at about 8 to 10 weeks and then declines for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Morse and coworkers (2012) at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine recommend that the beta hCG level for a successful intrauterine pregnancy should be expected to increase by at least 35% in two days. A slower rate of increase suggests a possible miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. For women who are having a miscarriage the beta hCG should be expected to fall 36 - 47% over two days. A fall that is slower than this is suggestive of an ectopic pregnancy.

About 21% of ectopic pregnancies (pregnancies implanted outside of the uterus) have a rise in hCG similar to an intrauterine pregnancy and 8% of ectopic pregnancies have a fall in hCG similar to a miscarriage.

Serial hCG values should not be used alone to determine whether or not a pregnancy is likely to be a successful intrauterine pregnancy, a miscarriage, or an ectopic pregnancy. Serial hCG values should be used in combination with clinical judgment, evaluation of symptoms and repeat ultrasound (as needed)."

Thank you for this! Makes me feel A LOT better!

What is also making me feel better? My temp went back up to normal again today! So now I am putting the thermometer down for good! :happydance:

Daphne, I'm glad your BP is better again! That must be a relief, even if you do have to go to work today!

You're welcome. Now keep away from the thermometer. No stress needed from now on.... :dance:

Thanks Michelle, yep at work now. 4 more working days including today then ML starts. :yipee:

Good idea Michelle! Step away! :haha:. I'm done as of today as well! :). No more temping stresses for us!

I bet your soo excited for ML, Daphne! I still cannot believe that you will be 37 weeks tomorrow! Holy moly :haha:

Been dreading about it. Glad i have bnb to keep me occupied while on my unending wait... :D

Remember when i told you in :bfp: thread that i want to see you here before i give birth? So happy it happened.... :hugs:

I can't seem to sleep past 5a.m lately, even when I want to. But then I'm tired all day long. I guess my body only wants to sleep when I'm suppose to be awake! Lol.

Been dreading about it. Glad i have bnb to keep me occupied while on my unending wait... :D

Remember when i told you in :bfp: thread that i want to see you here before i give birth? So happy it happened.... :hugs:

Me too! I'm so happy I got to be pregnant with all of you ladies at least for a few weeks! :)

Is it Friday yet? I need to know if there's two little beans in there, Mary..... :rofl:

Lol! If it were one egg that split, would there be 1 or 2 sacs? I wonder if they'd be able to tell before the HB because don't identical twins share a sac? Correct me if I'm wrong because I really do not know!

They could share or have different sacs but 100% sure they'll be identical and on a very rare occasion there could be 3 identicals.

She's busy with her relievers who seemed to have not learned anything so far so she's pissed, i would be too.. :haha:

Thanks for the update Daphne and glad your bp is stabilising even more.

Sorry for the dizziness some of you have, just try something salty or Coke helps too.

Kenna, :shock: I can't believe you are losing plug already! Go body go :dance:

Afm: sorry for being so quiet! As Daphne mentioned the new ladies have some issues here and there and I cannot help but get annoyed as I finish work on Friday and I made it clear to not call me after. I'm not just on ML but I resigned so after Friday I don't owe them jack shit and they should not call me. Plus I've been utterly exhausted since yesterday and 2 weeks after my flu shot I'm starting to get sick. M throat is so sore plus my fingers started to swell a bit and I'm dreading taking my wedding bands off as they are so sentimental and important to me.

All-in-all I'm just feeling sorry for myself and didn't want to drag you gals down :(

Thanks Kenna :).

And Daphne, I do know they'd for sure be identical IF its twins (I'm sticking with my guess of one very strong LO!) but I wasn't sure on the sac thing. Idk why, I always thought they'd share one but never truly knew. Thanks for that info :). And it must be really rare for an embryo to split into 3 because its only a 3.5% chance that it could split into 2, or somewhere along those lines. Now I'm curious as to what the odds of that happening are. I'm going to go ask google & cure my curiosity :haha:

There's a reason for salty and coke thing that Pam mentioned. When i had the highest BP 160/110 i was told not to eat salty, spicy, softdrinks and anything caffeinated as they make it higher. So if your dizzy and BP is low these are your options to take. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->