Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Awesome stuff Jyllian. I guess you have done a lot more work in the house than any ladies here you're nesting is far from over!!!!! :thumbup: love the nursery's color would be amazing to see when it's finished. Thanks for NurseGinger's update i still rememeber her situation thought they managed to work it out but hey she doesnt need that crap.

Mary, awesome numbers.!!!!! Twins twins twins thats not even doubled it quadrupled i think... :yipee:

AFM, DH finally got me a monitor as promised. :wohoo:

https://i59.tinypic.com/25iat6a.jpg

And yay for ealy scan this week and hearing heartbeat on June!!!!!

Great numbers Mary! Cannot wait for your scan Friday :D

Going to be a great day for us both, I finish work and you get to see peanut for the 1st time :yipee:

Hurry up Friday! Come for both Pam and I! :)

Daphne, I know!! The numbers are going up like crazy! I'm thinking its just one very strong LO in there (& I'm hoping so as well ONLY because of health reasons) but I'll feel extra blessed if it does happen to be two of course :). The scans will hopefully show us soon!

Friday cannot come soon enough :D

I'm sure if it were to be twins that they would take just as great care of you like they already have. No worries :D

If it's not twins im sure its just a super healthy baby (boy?). :D

Daphne, i'm really still thinking girl, even with the high betas! I had a dream that I pushed out a baby girl last night LOL. I have had the craziest dreams lately!---But I do want a boy, I just have this loud voice in my head screaming "Girl!!" lol.

Pam, I know they'll take care of me, its more the babies id worry about. For some unknown reason, IVF twin pregnancies have higher risks than natural pregnancies. I see way too many ppl m/c at 22+ weeks with twins after IVF. Its scary! But IF thats the case, our doctors are trained for that! :). My only wish is that our baby/babies healthy!

I have the utmost faith that he / she / they will be healthy all the way to the end :hugs:

Thanks Pamela :) I have alot of faith as well!

Only 3 more days and ill allow myself to buy the baby something! :dance:

Mary congrats on those beautiful betas!!! Can't wait to see your LO on Friday :D I hope they let you take pictures, I would assume so with IVF. My u/s lady didn't let me "until there was a heartbeat" but I was like LADY DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!?!? I guess she thought we were like "oh surprise, we're pregnant! how did that happen!" grrrrrrr

Daphne glad DH got the monitor! And glad you're feeling better after some much-needed poos :rofl: I love how we can talk about that stuff here, I almost updated yall in the middle of the night because I woke up and literally took a poo (first one in like 3 days :cry:) that was like bigger than the bowl. I was SO proud of myself it was weird. ANd of course I lost like 1.5 pounds :haha:

Michelle any updates on the betas?

So I went and got the travel system and I LOVE it!!! I am so obsessed with it. I can't believe how affordable it is, yet it feels really high-end. I made a video of me unboxing and assembling it that I'll post here soon

This was my drive home.. a bit snug.. :rofl:
https://s13.postimg.org/i5noqfpyf/IMG_6395.jpg

And here's it set up with the carseat
https://s2.postimg.org/7rd2tl4jd/IMG_6396.jpg

And here's the 23 week bump!
https://s1.postimg.org/ucf7h3jnj/23_weeks_BW.jpg

Oh and I saw these at Babies R Us. DH wears pretty much ONLY super hipster v-neck tees (especially navy, grey, white, and black), so I cracked up when I saw them. I was going to buy but they only go up to 8 pounds for newborn! I can't imagine our baby will be anything but a big ol' chunker so I'm going to order them. Then it'll really be a tiny DH!!
https://d20sxbt5ft4zb8.cloudfront.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-20368783dt.jpg?resize=500%3A500

Beautiful as always Cheryl. The BUMP has grown!!!! :D oh, your DH and little boy ( name yet?) will look so cute when they wore something that looks the same... :dance: glad you so love the travel set....

Cheryl, you look great! And I cant believe they didn't let u take a pic home your first scan! Hopefully they let me! They aren't allowing aiden in to the first scan and so now he's waiting on a picture. Hopefully they'll let me have just one! If not, ill have my phone prepared to take one myself! lol (idk if my phone will get a good pic but might as well try!). Although Aiden isn't aloud in this first time, he WILL be going in for at least one of the later scans. I will make sure of that. He's a really well behaved little boy and he can sit right on DHs lap. I dont see what the big deal is! This is his first sibling and he's just as excited as us! Lol. I want him to experience these things with us, too.
Anyway, again Cheryl, you look amazing! I need to stop thinking about it and actually get a new computer! I want to be able to edit my pics like that. I love how all of your pics look...Daphne's too. Why can't my phone do more crafty thing?!

omgoshh, I have the hiccups and they will not go away!!! Hiccups drive me insane!

And yes Daphne, the ticker seems to be set at my time now! I think thats why the ticker was bugging me when it came to it changing everyday... it was changing at 5pm so it'd say two different things on the same day & I wanted it to be one or the other so I was like "hey, 5 weeks sounds good for today!" haha! Thank you again for fixing it for me! You've been very helpful in the ticker department! ;)

Yay for awesome betas mary! That baby is here to stay!

I found my new love, subway salads! So freaking good, I can't believe I never had one! I was planning out our food for the shower yesterday and kept seeing really good salads and it made me want a good big salad!
I'm getting together the details of food and games now so that as soon as we are ready we can execute, since it will all be planned. Also, I couldn't help myself and found some cute onesies at the dollar general today! Figured it can be gender neutral! They are batman!

OMG chelsey (it's Chelsey right?), thanks a lot. Now instead of the butter chicken we were going to make, I am desperately craving a Subway salad! Grrrrr

Oh and I read some interesting data re: the deli meat debate. So, it seems that the only deli meat that is a relatively frequent (keyword being relatively!) offender in listeria outbreaks is deli turkey. The others hardly ever make an appearance, and you're better off avoiding like, cantaloupe. Crazy huh?! Love this new book I'm reading!

Hi guys, I'm home from work and just caught up on the thread! The RE office actually called around 2pm, I've just been in meetings all day, ugh.

So they said my numbers are now hcg 185, progesterone 72. I was hoping the beta would be a little higher so it would be doubling every 48 hours (Friday's number was 48), but I read it doubles every 48-72 hours so hopefully I'm still good. Also, the nurse at the RE office said it was good, so I guess so :shrug: I go back on Thursday for another one!

Jyllian, I am sooo impressed with everything you've been accomplishing! Making me feel lazy. :haha:

Cheryl, those onesies are so cute!

Daphne, I'm glad you're feeling better!

I think your a-okay Michelle! :)

Mmmm, all of you are making me crave subway now, like crazy!! That was my pregnancy craving with aiden and I can already tell it will be again!

We had Panera today and I had a roasted turkey sandwich. Didn't think twice about any repercussions. It was mandatory for my belly!

Made some progress in the nursery. Furniture comes Friday and I'm reminding myself it doesn't ALL have to have to be done. There's still time. Right? Tell me there's still time to get everything done that I need to by September! :wacko:

I think your a-okay Michelle! :)

Mmmm, all of you are making me crave subway now, like crazy!! That was my pregnancy craving with aiden and I can already tell it will be again!

Thanks! I saw your reply on the other thread too. Reassuring. :) I just get SO nervous this won't be a sticky bean, even though I have no reason to think that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->