Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Nice to meet you :)
Well i had a blood test done this morning and for being 11dpo my beta #'s was 44...
Im pretty happy with that but so scared of what is going to happen, i have now been referred to the hospital as a high risk pregnancy just to make sure this all runs smoothly :)

Sorry for your loss, ehj. Congrats on your rainbow :)

I'm Kirsty in case it wasn't obvious. Feel free to call me Kristy, everybody else does :haha:

We only calls you kristy because of autocorrect lol! How are your wee ones?

Ill try and remember everyone's names lol
My name is natasha, how many weeks is everyone who is still pregnant?
And congrats to all that have their babies now :)

I have added my test from this morning... what do you think about the progress?

Hi Natasha, I'm Jessica (or Jess) My rainbow will be 12 weeks tomorrow.

Nice to meet you :)
Well i had a blood test done this morning and for being 11dpo my beta #'s was 44...
Im pretty happy with that but so scared of what is going to happen, i have now been referred to the hospital as a high risk pregnancy just to make sure this all runs smoothly :)

Sounds like a great starting number. You can always check beta base to compare your numbers. But keep in mind every pregnancy is different

Oh and I think besides you there are 2 more ladies currently pregnant and I am trying to convince my husband to start trying for #2

Haha good luck with convincing the hubby for baby #2
I think my numbers are right on track, just going to be a long 9 months
Cant wait to see bump pics, pee sticks etc :)

Haha, I'll let you off!

They're both doing really well. We've had an offish week because they both caught colds, but other than that they're really good. Luca weighed 21lbs at his 9 month appointment, a month ago. Frankie has regained all of his weight and is doing really well with feeding. Unfortunately Luca has started self weaning off the breast and only takes a morning and a night feed now. We've started giving him a bottle of formula before his afternoon nap, in addition to 2 meals a day to make sure he's getting everything he needs.

Today would have been Frankie's due date, and I feel like we've finally adjusted to having 2 babies.

How's Luke doing? :)

Today's DH's last day of work and we're already finalizing packing our things. We'll visit his office tomorrow morning before heading off to airport in the afternoon. He'll bring Adam to meet his colleagues, I, will just stay in the car as all the workers there are men. I don't know if i'm excited to finally go back home and be with family (of course i am :lol:) im just freaking out about how Adam will handle the long travel, seeing lots of people in the airport, riding a plane and meeting the family.... Hope everything goes smoothly, everything will be first for us since we have him.... :D

Hope everything goes smoothly for the 3 of you, Daphne. How long is the flight?

Natasha those are definitely darkening! :happydance:

Daphne I miss you so! We are begging Pam to get you on Facebook just to join in our messages!

Oh my gosh I feel so careless but since giving birth to Cam, OH and I have DTD a handful of times without taking any precautions :dohh: Who knows, maybe I'll be joining the preggo group again... but I SOOOO HOPE NOT... Not yet at least. We would wait til Cam is about 3, no later.

Haha, I'll let you off!

They're both doing really well. We've had an offish week because they both caught colds, but other than that they're really good. Luca weighed 21lbs at his 9 month appointment, a month ago. Frankie has regained all of his weight and is doing really well with feeding. Unfortunately Luca has started self weaning off the breast and only takes a morning and a night feed now. We've started giving him a bottle of formula before his afternoon nap, in addition to 2 meals a day to make sure he's getting everything he needs.

Today would have been Frankie's due date, and I feel like we've finally adjusted to having 2 babies.

How's Luke doing? :)

He's doing really good. We finally figured out his vomiting and all that and he is finally starting to put on some weight. We're up to 12 pounds 1.5 ounces! He's still super tiny, but it's ok. We really wish you guys could join us on Facebook. You should make a profile and hide it from everyone and join us in our group chat!

Today's DH's last day of work and we're already finalizing packing our things. We'll visit his office tomorrow morning before heading off to airport in the afternoon. He'll bring Adam to meet his colleagues, I, will just stay in the car as all the workers there are men. I don't know if i'm excited to finally go back home and be with family (of course i am :lol:) im just freaking out about how Adam will handle the long travel, seeing lots of people in the airport, riding a plane and meeting the family.... Hope everything goes smoothly, everything will be first for us since we have him.... :D

Have a fun and safe trip! Adam is going to do great! We miss talking to you all the time. You should join us on Facebook too!

He's doing really good. We finally figured out his vomiting and all that and he is finally starting to put on some weight. We're up to 12 pounds 1.5 ounces! He's still super tiny, but it's ok. We really wish you guys could join us on Facebook. You should make a profile and hide it from everyone and join us in our group chat!

That's an amazing weight! Well done mama :D

I might make an account with my maiden surname and join you guys!

Good luck on your move and have fun :)
Thats nice to hear both jess and kirsty with your bubbas
As for me im 4w4d and wishing 18 days would hurry up for my first scan :) i also tested this morning with an opk to see it if would be positive as i am 14dpo and i was right like i was on 9dpo when i thought what the heck it can't hurt and that one came up positive too
I know it doesn't go for everyone but you can try

Pic is below

Attachments

• 20151027_071017-2.jpg
    20151027_071017-2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
Someone's enjoying his bed. :D

https://i.imgur.com/TnBswUj.jpg

We left the house at 3pm yesterday and arrived at the hotel at 6pm today. Adam behaved so well except when he's trying to fall asleep. Our flight from dubai to here was the best as he slept all through out the flight. :dance: need to take a rest now just waiting for Adam to sleep.

That's an amazing weight! Well done mama :D

I might make an account with my maiden surname and join you guys!

Do it! :happydance:

Pic is below

Looking good Natasha!

Someone's enjoying his bed. :D

https://i.imgur.com/TnBswUj.jpg

We left the house at 3pm yesterday and arrived at the hotel at 6pm today. Adam behaved so well except when he's trying to fall asleep. Our flight from dubai to here was the best as he slept all through out the flight. :dance: need to take a rest now just waiting for Adam to sleep.

Adam is so cute! Look how big he's getting!

I tried to last night. Managed to create the account but can't use it because you have to put in a mobile number. My phone number is linked to my active family and friends account so they wouldn't take it. I've got to send off proof of ID which I can't do because I used my bloody maiden name. So much effort for a Facebook account :dohh:

Really? I don't recall having to use my phone number to make an account :shrug:

I don't remember using my mobile number for my account. They send verification codes before they activate it. Pain in the bum

You can sign up without a mobile number.....my mom did and she doesn't even have a cell phone.

Also you could use your married name and make your profile un searchable and private to the max

I made my grandparents an account a year or so ago and didn't have to use my a mobile number. It must be a new thing. I'm going to send my birth and marriage certificate and see if they'll accept those

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->