Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Cameron turned 2 months old yesterday!

9Oe26WMeKc_9v3b6bKpUQdKNpyldIepOSyTiJijkRXmVr7k60Stgf1mWg2oe4sTagbCG3hKNvADAjxTvz6Tvr2JDzdXoPZ85Xyj3D9cfDl-ac3CKPbYHE1V1S_gb_O0QR8i-4mI-QUOi1w8NFj2O2xHL7oJmKq_yvLlL97yTzCvOfTfelLRZGAMEivE958PikvHELJj3-Lpt1zchiclJBn-fEnPFCdK573TjgTV8jsH6H_VnZq8HK_6Xni5BwQkVACj2JKMA6erWDJFZvnCxx9GIor2KRYtchsTIARdvqbgouoVpjhnWzoFHwT0_eBmjbAWMsl0IvX7GscdQQVsyVsdMENm_FRkOY-SacWl2J23RDgN4lPjOauyKLTedtslQCm0uDlCEb6geF76Dg62H3adpc2K81odnhfXu0Nx2D9uMHAgwSsxhfoybABptO4vigQcU206v6E1Nf__20Oitk_c1xMnk4qrbOnyhFbSXsBEvKgdljf9ye6vPWClvYCqHvL-tayR7Wk9xVT4s_BQRVO3BHS7YxNkwFSS68GCZoyw=w403-h623-no
GfCaqNJP31NzK7xYUeJv8-G7gBJt1iq9sy2RLYiqt09u4NIInFUqKBgC-E5_tw3mGrvjfTWZjUpnnGmBNgV_7PgoOLmvTrQ9E_Dcx3akxEnpvTpbMczIQrWiAhzAUhNhxlSZjgOrxaTo7ei5xZncvi58dfKZRNIFuQCgGvS0Uq8xImRjvN3c3iU84qFkDVa3EhdX_OHVxthG4oUMZlJi6ZF04EF9jfsUSbCr4Ap20Lz_Fe1hbcyi2CG6pS7rLMD93OPE7VXWtRfwCMrfZXAmTMzleEF8uUsAjFGtSqb4JoC-3MjaQ0RZb2MfNSANJclqHnVYVbySN7DlZU2pRBSUAGczw5SWVywcU7kzdpzccKygCUX91MC7AYNvih96MsU75rfUYOezGwiDbGZ9egpQCMTRgw7gcIImq5Au2NUbslcUB6CRKJW3FQpYTvC-maG5qmSr3k93YHAU2Av3KTaL6jxn8qGCi72nRFUvCwPLdQUKG_rQcgGGLIFTiwHQ_Krbqxf9hS9SWhfH96OV9fxBhX-Kcw9tuTfS8xo6xxlheQw=s623-no

He is smiling a ton, cooing and making cute little noises, and following people and objects that pass. He still loves his binky and has been sucking on his fingers again more. He has started grabbing and pulling his hair lol he likes to wiggle his fingers in it when he's sleepy. He HAAATES getting strapped into his car seat. We take him to the pediatrician tomorrow and I'm anxious to see how much he's grown since his one month visit!

Lovely update, Jyllian. Glad little man is doing so well. Can't wait to hear how much weight he's gained :)

Jyllian - he's gorgeous! I hope the paediatrician visit goes well. Hard to believe he's 2 months

Daphne - hope the trip is going well!

Jyllian and Daphne, your little ones are so adorable! I love seeing all the photos! Makes me want to be pregnant again so much! Hopefully soon!

Here's my little cutie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 9
Natasha
:hi: and welcome to the group!! I'm so sorry about your loss! I cannot even imagine having had to go through something like that and I will be praying with you every step of the way that your precious rainbow will be here in a few months.

I'm Pamela (names and usernames on the first page for reference if you want) and my little boy, Matthew, will be 4 months on Nov 6th :D

Oh and thanks for peeing on sticks! We live through our pregnant friends lol. We all peed on OPKS and did the baking soda/powder gender tests. Was pretty much accurate in predicting all our baby genders. Do you want to know the gender or not?

Michelle
Still keeping my fx for your sticky bean! Will be here in no time hun :hugs: :dust:

Thank you Pamela :)
Even though i am scared this time round im still excited, i mean who doesnt get scared?
Oh and yes we want to find out the sex! I know a lot of people prefer if we wait but im impatient haha
Luckily we already have our names if its another boy or girl
Aw wow 4 months already, time goes quick outside the womb that it...
Only 10 days till i see my lil bean and see if there is a chance there might be too as my partner is convinced we are having twins!

Yip, time does go by really fast. I even started back at work on Monday. Going surprisingly well as I only cried the first morning I had to leave him with daddy.

This morning I send my husband a message from work to ask how he and Matthew is doing and he replies with a picture of Matthew's bum and diaper covered in poo with the caption "someone shat his pants" :rofl:
I burst out giggling very loudly at work and it went on for about 10 minutes. I still giggle if I think back to it now. Daddy is really doing such a great job with him while I'm at work.

Hope you get great pics at your scan so that you can attach them for us to oogle over. Like the other ladies said we need some more "new" babies to keep us going here :D

The first page needs updating... haven't added info for the newest additions yet :winkwink:

I love how daddy updates me with pics during the day when I'm at work
He sent this one to me to let me know they were going for a walk :rofl:
(oh also notice how my husband took care in having everything colour coded so that the outfit, hat, pacifier and pacifier clip all match)

https://i.imgur.com/rL0WpUp.jpg

Then this one was tonight. Matthew had his very first bubble bath. He loved it and the cutest was how he tried to shove fists full of bubbles into his mouth :haha: He was so mesmerized by all the foam... will def be having more of these

https://i.imgur.com/HbxiEH9.jpg

Matthew is so gorgeous! It sounds like he's doing really well, and glad to hear the transition back to work went well.

Alex is 1 month tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly that went! We're doing well, and starting to get a little bit of a routine. The midwife is coming to visit tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much he weighs. I'm hoping to start driving again this weekend. I'm walking 4-5km a day now, and my mobility has definitely improved.

WOW :shock: 1 month already?! That did go by fast.

Hope all goes well with the midwife visit tomorrow. Are you going back to work again anytime soon? I forgot...

I will be heading back to work, but I own the business so it's very flexible! I'm holding a meeting from home today. Will be interesting because Alex is a bit unsettled

I will be heading back to work, but I own the business so it's very flexible! I'm holding a meeting from home today. Will be interesting because Alex is a bit unsettled

Hope it went well with the meeting. How cool that you own a company! What do you do?

I have a reassurance scan this morning at 6w1d... what should I expect to see?

Good luck at the scan!

I'm an Occupational Therapist. What about everyone else?

I'm a personal assistant :D

Natasha, sorry for not responding... I don't always get time to get on here regularly. How did your scan go hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->