Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

The mild cramping and spotting went away. Spent Saturday applying drywall mud to our new bedroom closet, got a lot done so made me happy :thumbup: I'm just going to ignore the fact that his mom is buying all this stuff already. If she mentions anything else to me I'm just going to respond with something along the lines of "Thank you for the offer, but him and I are discussing what we would like to get/use" Or "Thank you but we are going to choose items together for our registry" and she can keep whatever she gets at her house. I'm dealing with enough otherwise.

I'm glad the spotting went away Jyllian.
I agree with the MIL issue, she can buy things for the baby to then use at her house! Show her!!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54cfad0d20fbd.gif

Sorry, i almost forgot.... :hugs:

Happy 7 weeks Cheryl! You just pass half way through 1st tri :dance:
I cannot wait to hear how your heartbeat scan went!!

Oh Cheryl, I'm trying to patiently wait for your blueberry pic and a starting bump pic while you are at it :D

Happy 7 weeks Cheryl! :happydance: We're all moving right along! I'm so anxious for my first appointment with my doctor on Wednesday. Can't wait to hear our LO's heartbeat <3

Thanks everyone!! Haha Pamela I did almost buy some blueberries yesterday!! I'm doing bump pics outside in front of this big fig tree to show the seasons and everything but I obviously need an assistant for those so I have been putting them off! There's nothing to show but major bloat anyway :(

As for symptoms the nausea still is not really a factor, I feel queasy after meals pretty consistently but I have a preggie pop drop and I am good to go! I did feel queasy at bradley classes tonight and all the other ladies are like mid to late second tri so I'm sure they were laughing at me sucking on preggie pops and looking really focused and then basically falling asleep.. Ha! Fatigue is definitely the worst and I have bloating and boobs are sore but only at night! Isn't that weird?! Like really sore! I started wearing a sports bra to bed!

Omg can't wait for the scan on Thursday.. But not gonna lie I'm a little nervous!

Oh and this is weird but yesterday I was like wtf I have all these zits.. Dh said "yeah I noticed those!"

Um... Honey... Hell no

Anyway I woke up this morning and of course checked my apps to see what baby was up to and new common symptoms and all said you might start breaking out! It was too weird. Slash really not fun...

Yay so Jyllian (and possibly Dani) have scans tomorrow (Wednesday) and then Cheryl on (Thursday) :dance:

I'm so happy for you guys! Nothing beats the experience!

I phoned the hospital this morning and confirmed my scan appointment for 11 Feb and the sonographer was soooo nice to me. I almost felt like happy crying because this is the 1st big scan I'm getting. She promised she will give me at least 1 picture because that is what the government allows for. I tried discussing payment of more pics with her and she politely said "let's see how baby is lying"
I'll be happy with just 1 pic seeing that so far I have none so if I get more they will be added bonus.
I'm still excited to find out gender but I'm most excited about just actually being able to see my little one be healthy.

I have the odd nausea spell and then Sunday night (19w1d) I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions. I think there were like 2. So my thinking is that my uterus would not be practicing if my pregnancy was no longer viable so nothing to worry about :dance:

That's just great Pam.... Everything is falling into place... And, oh, esp. getting a picture... Like you, i'll be happy even with just one photo and a very healthy little Pamela/DH... :dance:

Morning preggos!

Luca slept through the night :happydance: I did have a little panic when I realised it was 10am and he hadn't woke me up to nurse but wooo! We slept for 10 hours :cloud9:

How are you all doing? I'm not very good at keeping up x

:yipee: for nice long sleep...... i would worry as well but moms say that babies wake up when they're hungry so maybe Luca got enough last night :dance:

No scan for me :nope: just heartbeat but I'm super excited for that! :happydance: Kirsty wow what a great sleep! Congrats! My DD slept so soundly after we brought her home that I had to keep checking on her and make sure she was still breathing! Hoping this baby is a good sleeper early on...

Wow Kirsty! I'm so glad that you got some good rest and that Luca slept nice and soundly :D

All good here :D just counting the days till I hit half way (4 days) and then my appointment (6 days) AND THEN my 20 weeks scan (8 days) :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->