Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Will definitely ask this time and we are going to tell the sonographer we got two genders with our previous scans just want to put an end to this craziness. Oh, and i just remembered the very early scan we had when the nurse said she saw something else but was dismissed by the doc without even looking at the monitor..

Oh yes I remember that too!
I'm full on going crazy with you as I'm googling stories about 1 baby at early u/s and twins later :haha:

Oh yes I remember that too!
I'm full on going crazy with you as I'm googling stories about 1 baby at early u/s and twins later :haha:

I've been doing that after the early scan and doing it again after getting a different gender :haha: Found that it's extremely rare but it's not impossible.

There's even one story where she just knew she's having twins so she asked the sonographer to take another look 5 minutes later there's another one hiding at the back of the baby. They looked closer and saw 2, she got triplets....

Knowing a definite answer as to how many you're having is so important cause that will change how the doc will monitor you... And that's my main reason why i just don't want missing something there if there's any....

Yes and planning your nursery as well. When the are small they can share a crib, but later they'll need something bigger, clothes, feeding accessories etc.

Oh Daphne that would be crazy!! I can't wait to see how it all goes down.. what were your hcg levels? Are they in your blog? So maybe you're the twin mama in our thread..! Better you than me :rofl: I don't think I could handle it!

Oh Daphne that would be crazy!! I can't wait to see how it all goes down.. what were your hcg levels? Are they in your blog? So maybe you're the twin mama in our thread..! Better you than me :rofl: I don't think I could handle it!

They were higher than normal but not as high as you and Jess.... My HCG levels are in the first page of my journal. Twins run in our family. I have grandmas who are twins, have aunts who are twins and twin cousins as well. So i no, there's a chance i could have twins maybe not in this pregnancy but in the future, who knows.

Are the twins in your family identical or fraternal? My dad is a twin and there are THREE MORE sets in his siblings (um yeah) but they are ALL identical. Weird right? I am still holding out hope you have a secret twinship in there!

All of them are fraternal.... DH have a twin cousin... Sadly one passed away during home birth. His aunt didn't even know they're having twins. Midwife only brought one oxygen. The living cousin was turning blue so they had to transfer the oxygen to her unfortunately while recovering the other one died due to lack of oxygen.

Oh my!!! My bump was barely noticeable today under my clothes......the real story is quite different

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Going to have to catch up on all of your posts another time. Logging in while I have 5 minutes!

We had sex Thursday evening, night, early Friday morning and again yesterday evening so you can assume it was a success.

Luca has been poorly. Nothing serious, just a bug I think. We took him to A&E yesterday and they tried to force a colic diagnosis on us. He's a lot better today. We're at my grandparents for Sunday dinner so he's getting lots of love and cuddles. We had him weighed during our A&E visit and he's gone from 5lb 14oz to 7lb 2oz, even with spitting up a lot of his feed over the past couple of days :happydance:

Hope you're all doing okay x

:yipee: Kirsty
So happy all went well in the bedroom (or wherever you were :winkwink: )
I'm sorry Luca has been poorly, hopefully he'll be back to himself in no time xx

Looks like a male potty shot and then another baby on the right. I'm probably just seeing things though. I'd like to think the tech would have picked up on a second bubba!

The one in the middle is our LO for sure... The one on the left side with rectangle is what i think another baby... but like you i might be just seeing things :haha: It'll be awesome of the tech just missed it and we are having B/G twins. Oh, that's so exciting.... :dance:

Oh, congrats with the :sex: marathon.... Keep up the good work Kirsty....

From your lips to gods ears Kirsty!!3

Jess you don't know what you're having yet right? I'm calling boy all the way

From your lips to gods ears Kirsty!!3

Jess you don't know what you're having yet right? I'm calling boy all the way

Nope.....not until March 12th. I want a boy, hubby wants a girl, but we both think boy. I thought I was carrying pretty much right in the middle, but hubby said last night as I was taking that pic I'm definitely carrying low. I guess we'll see. It's like 6 weeks away

I get you on hating the wait for gender scans, Jess.
Mine is 10 days away and it feels like it is drrrraaagggggiiinnnngggg it's ass! I know 10 days isn't that long but it feels like forever and then some away to me.

I think you have an awesomely cute bump!!

Thanks Pam. I'm not dreading the time to the scan, I'm dreading the two weeks after the scan where I can't tell anyone if baby is a he or she!

Oh you having a gender reveal party! I would not be able to keep it a secret! I'm just planning a reveal on Facebook :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->