Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Great idea Cheryl.... Will you videotape them as well? Can't wait to hear your stories about it... :dance:

Today is CD20 for me and I'm still getting ewcm (started on CD10). I always ovulated on CD 14/15 before Luca so have no idea what's going on

Don't think I'll be joining the pregnancy gang any time soon! :shrug:

Oh Kirsty, i had EWCM from CD9-CD20 (O), creamy CD21, and another EWCM on CD22. The cycle i got pregnant.. :dance: Are you ready yet? :dance:

My ewcm stopped after ovulation with Luca, then started again at 5dpo and never really stopped. DH has a lot to answer for if I end up pregnant again. So much for using the pull out method for 6 months :bodyb:

Hmmmm.. I totally forgot that we haven't had :sex: in the long time again and remembered that we only had :sex: TWICE last month... WTH!!!!!!

Were averaging about 4 times a month. I think hubby is liking it that way as he doesn't have a very high sex drive in the first place.

I'm dying for it but DH has been afraid. I'm attacking him this weekend.

DH is also avoiding :sex: I wish there was some other way to convince them that they don't need to be scared :haha:

DH wanted nothing but :sex: during my pregnancy. He still asks on a daily basis now. Bless him. :coffee:

Hey ladies sorry I don't have much time to sit on here like I did before because things are starting to pick up at work and when I get home I'm pretty busy with my family and such. His mom DID NOT go to the appointment and I'm glad it was just him and I :thumbup: I didn't even get to see his reaction to finding the heartbeat because I was SO nervous and staring up at the ceiling in anticipation and suspense. He told me he was grinning ear to ear the entire time... I wish I could've seen it or captured it on video :dohh: I had to shorten the video to post on here but at the end when I was crying and apologizing to my doctor for tensing up, you can hear my SO kind of giggle and then comfort me by softly and sweetly saying "It's OK baby". It was a very intense yet intimate and special moment for us.

Reading about the lack of :sex: for some... I just realized I don't think I've had any all week? :shrug: But we have fooled around and he seems to prefer "other" methods with me now :blush: Which I'm totally fine with, makes me feel accomplished :bodyb: But I wonder if he's a bit afraid of vaginal intercourse?

Mine was waiting to feel more comfortable that baby was sticking in there. The doctor told us to keep everything normal. Bless you doc. So DH says he feels more comfortable. I feel like a teenager lol

I was so paranoid about having sex for the first time after finding out.

"Mind my cervix"
"Did you just touch it?"
"Stop a minute"
"You've literally just smashed my cervix. We're done"

I'm surprised he enjoyed it, let alone didn't run a mile :haha:

Mine was waiting to feel more comfortable that baby was sticking in there. The doctor told us to keep everything normal. Bless you doc. So DH says he feels more comfortable. I feel like a teenager lol

A virgin teenager at that.. :haha:

HAHA Kirsty :laugh2: I'm good as long as he's still showing me affection and wants to mess around. I'm always most concerned about him and his needs, in that aspect. He's been really great about dealing with my moods and meeting my demands and comprimising with my food preferences.

We haven't since finding out! I think we were also pretty exhausted from all the clinical BDing and now associate DTD with those "recommended" positions? Which we NEVER did before. Of course we will on Valentine's so I guess we will see if I spot or anything after! I'm a bit scared for that.. I just don't want to see any blood until September 22nd!

Did any of you ladies to genetic testing? I found out my testing is covered by insurance and we could find out the gender in a few weeks! I don't see any downside because it's non invasive but wanted to get opinions.

Jyllian, I'm glad to read about how your appointment went and your SO's reaction. I'm also very glad that you guys got thave that special moment together :hugs:

Kirsty.... You just made me literally almost pee my pants :rofl:

Danik, I haven't had any testing done but would say if it is non evasive and no possibility of it harming Q why not :D

I wonder how SweetMelodies is doing? Was just thinking about her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->