Glamstarr85
RAFCHICK541
Tekkitten
Jeslyn

Fertility Supplement:munch:
Miss_may ->Maca
Jaslyn -> Flaxseed
Twinkletoes -> Vitamin B6 Complex & Flaxseed

Wishing our :bfp:s a Happy & Healthy nine months, and for the rest of us who journey forth into February here's some :dust:. Looking forward to more :bfp:s​

Hi, im due to test on 22nd/23rd. I've posted a few messages on here and had little or no replies so will be nice to talk to someone around the same CD. I'm currently 9 dpo and experiencing extreme tiredness, vivid dreams and broken out in spots which is unusual for me. So fingers crossed for both of us :)
I'm ttc #1 btw...good luck with lucky number 3 :)
Look forward to hearing from U mookerr
Laura x

I'll be testing on the 23rd. I'm not sure how I feel anymore. We've been ttc for 8mos and up til now, everything has been ok. Now, I'm dealing with baby mama drama and basically don't know if I should even be ttc anymore. I'm sad, mad, sick, etc...

Hey Laura & Moxie,

I felt like i was getting a bit of a shun from the community, Lol start replying to threads and you don't get anything back kinda hurts sometimes. Well I'm pumped the tree of us will be testing around the same day. Kind of makes it exciting!:happydance:

Hi. I'm planning on testing on the 24th as well. However, my AF is actually due today but I'm waiting to test because I'm usually irregular and the 24th will represent my longest cycle since starting to TTC#2. Most of my cycles so far have been regular at 40 days but some have been longer. Feeling a bit bloated and PMS-y so I might not be hanging around here very long. :haha:

I'll be testing around that time too. The wait is killing me! Good luck y'all!

I'll be testing on 24th as I'll be 14dpo. I've just got to try and stop myself from testing early in the meantime LOL

I know what you mean about lack of responses, hopefully we can keep this thread going and chat amongst ourselves :)

p.s. ignore my ticker, I ovulated early this cycle on cd10 - weird for me but I'm hoping it means something special!

My expected AF is the 23rd, so I would be testing on the 24th also if the witch doesn't show. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

I should be testing on the 23rd (when period is due) but I may give and test earlier.

I am TTC my second. I had a MMC followed by a D&C and then a natural miscarriage a few months later and then a year after that I had my son which ended up as a high risk pregnancy. So I am both excited and scared about TTC again.

Yay!! I'm testing on 24th when af is due. I also got a bit fed up of no replies when posting!! X

Hi! I hope it's okay for me to jump in here and add my two cents. I'm ttc #2 and am on my 3rd cycle. I'm hoping to test on the 26th if af doesn't show. I wish each of you a :bfp: and :dust: to all!

How is everyone doing today, I'm 5dpo and I just can't seem to get motivated I just want a lazy weekend LOL

Still no AF and I'm supposedly 2 days late. But I'm most likely just being irregular again. My lower back is killing me and some of my cramps hurt so bad they make me ill. So AF is probably just around the corner.

Hi :wave:

I'm planning on testing the 22nd if I don't cave. I'm a little conflicted about that. This is my upteenth cycle to ttc naturally. This is cycle 35 or 36 ttc I believe.. so I'm patiently waiting here..

Not having any symptoms except pink/brown tinged cm for 3 days now. It started as a glob of ewcm that had red strings of blood in it (never a flow) and has been cm since. I'm boggled about what's going on this month, as I've never experienced this before especially at 7 dpo.

I'm really looking for some ttc buddies to talk to along the way. :)

Hello everyone, ive been very naughty and took a test this morning, currently 11dpo and i was convinced this month i was pregnant due to abnormal symptoms, so i decided to go for it. i used a clear blue digital as i hear they r pretty good but it came up negative :( usually im extremely optimistic and just carry on but it really upset me today.
Do people think i should just wait for AF now? Is there still hope?
i guess this is the danger with testing early
Glad to see its not just myself and mookerr who feel as if we are being ignored :) great to hear from more people
Good luck and baby dust to all
Laura x

Hello everyone, ive been very naughty and took a test this morning, currently 11dpo and i was convinced this month i was pregnant due to abnormal symptoms, so i decided to go for it. i used a clear blue digital as i hear they r pretty good but it came up negative :( usually im extremely optimistic and just carry on but it really upset me today.
Glad to see its not just myself and mookerr who feel as if we are being ignored :) great to hear from more people
Laura x
Don't lose any hope, just keep your fingers crossed and hopes high :thumbup: but you should wait and test a day after your expected period to see if you get a positive test

Laura x

How long is ur luteal phase normally? at 11 dpo, i'd definitely say you're still in. It's not over till the witch shows. I've never been pregnant before, but out of the 100's of pages i've read over the years, it's REALLY normal to get a bfn at 11 dpo. That's why it's best to wait till af is late.

Speaking of.. I forgot to mention (if I hadn't in my earlier post, this reply is on a new page so I can't scroll up to check) that my cycles are normally 32 days. I'm on cd 39, so technically I'm a week late. My OH just asked me if I'd started yet and it reminded me. But I thought I O'd late this cycle.. (cd 32 instead) so that's why i'm assume i'm only 7 dpo.
I don't exaclty know My O date.
I've temped since sept 2009, and lately have just gotten lazy with it because its the same thing all the time. But I know my pre o temps(96.8), and post o temps(97.9).. and I didn't notice and temp rise (in the random times i've temped this cycle) Until about the time my period is due.. so i'm confuzzled..

I'm sorry you guys feel ignored. I'm happy to chat with everybody :) I used to have another log in name before I deleted my old email account from highschool and couldn't remember my log in, so I had to create a new one.
I was part of another TTC group since aug 2009, and we've all stuck together clear to this day. But I'm the only one that hasn't gotten pg yet, they've all gotten their bfps and had their babies now.. so although i love them dearly, I feel like the odd duckling still posting about cd's and cm questions.. when they're talking about bouncy seats and stuff.. lol So I need new ttc buddies :)

Laura x

How long is ur luteal phase normally? at 11 dpo, i'd definitely say you're still in. It's not over till the witch shows. I've never been pregnant before, but out of the 100's of pages i've read over the years, it's REALLY normal to get a bfn at 11 dpo. That's why it's best to wait till af is late.

Speaking of.. I forgot to mention (if I hadn't in my earlier post, this reply is on a new page so I can't scroll up to check) that my cycles are normally 32 days. I'm on cd 39, so technically I'm a week late. My OH just asked me if I'd started yet and it reminded me. But I thought I O'd late this cycle.. (cd 32 instead) so that's why i'm assume i'm only 7 dpo.
I don't exaclty know My O date.
I've temped since sept 2009, and lately have just gotten lazy with it because its the same thing all the time. But I know my pre o temps(96.8), and post o temps(97.9).. and I didn't notice and temp rise (in the random times i've temped this cycle) Until about the time my period is due.. so i'm confuzzled..

I'm sorry you guys feel ignored. I'm happy to chat with everybody :) I used to have another log in name before I deleted my old email account from highschool and couldn't remember my log in, so I had to create a new one.
I was part of another TTC group since aug 2009, and we've all stuck together clear to this day. But I'm the only one that hasn't gotten pg yet, they've all gotten their bfps and had their babies now.. so although i love them dearly, I feel like the odd duckling still posting about cd's and cm questions.. when they're talking about bouncy seats and stuff.. lol So I need new ttc buddies :)

Im not sure, weve been ttc since april, however its only been the last month or so ive started looking on the internet at various things and trying to find out more about the art of concieving lol! im new to this site and all the stuff that goes with it so ..im a bit of a dumbo really but im learning:) next cycle will be first cycle of using opks and vitamins. Thank you for the reassurance Lovesmylovely :)
have u tried a test yet? or are you gunna wait a little bit longer if you think you are only 7dpo?
sorry to hear that about your previous ttc buddies hopefully we will all help eachother out and get the BFPs we all want!
Good luck to everyone :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->