Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hope you ladies don't mind me joining :) I'll be testing around the 21st at 16/17 dpo! DH and I aren't actually ttc at the moment, but we were a little careless with protection this month and I'm pretty certain we had sex when I ovulated so we would be thrilled if I was pg! Here are my symptoms so far:

5/6 dpo (Monday) - started to spot pink/brown

8/9 dpo (Thursday) - strong backache and cramps started along with some light nausea and spotting decreased. Increase in hunger and an episode of hot flushes

9/10 dpo (Friday) - strong backache and cramps still..nothing like my normal AF cramps. Spotting completely stopped and my bbs started to get quite sore..almost like an ache. Took a hpt at noon and it was a bfn

10/11 dpo - (today-Saturday) - strong back ache, tight pulling type of feeling in my abdomen, very sore bbs and nipples, and an overall "sick" feeling like the start of a cold with hot flushes and sore throat. cervix is high and closed

Overall, I just feel very "off" and I have a hunch I'm pregnant, but we'll see...I'm so excited by the idea of it that I don't want to get my hopes up.

How's everyone else feeling?! :flower:

I actually keep having dreams about myself being pregnant. Hopefully this is a good sign, but I don't wanna get my hopes too high. Currently on CD33 and 14dpo and my stomach is kinda feeling like cramps are about to develop. The other night i felt light headed, had hot flashes, and dizziness

I actually keep having dreams about myself being pregnant. Hopefully this is a good sign, but I don't wanna get my hopes too high. Currently on CD33 and 14dpo and my stomach is kinda feeling like cramps are about to develop. The other night i felt light headed, had hot flashes, and dizziness

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you! When are you testing?

Well ladies.. we need to keep this thread going!!! :) Our testing dates are coming up!!!

8 dpo now. Brown/pink cm disappeared. Hubs and I BD'd earlier and I had a little more pink show up briefly afterward.. my cycle is so weird this time around.. so I put a tampon in just in case.. waited a couple of hours and went to change it if need be.. and it was empty.. this stuff is killing me because I know it's really good signs of IB... oooooohhhhhhhh I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Have had a little bit of a metally taste in my mouth today too.. aside from that and the Cramps, that aren't really cramps.. just niggles down there .. I have no other symptoms like I normally do after O. .. Biggest one missing is my LACK OF SORE BBS!! They're ALWAYS swollen and sore immediately after O... nope.. not this time.. ugh..

I know I'm going to be tempted to test soon!!

Anyone else experiencing similiar things that I am??

I've been down with a cold the past couple of days. Mind you through being sick, I'm still symptom spotting, caved and poas. I'm becoming an addicted stalking some of the poas posts here lol. Right now I would just say I feel plain crappy, but if i could say i notice anything i've been sleeping on my stomach alot more lately, and I found when i was pregnant with my kids that was the only way i could get to sleep, not sure why but that's just how it was lol. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for myself and the rest of you lovelys.:dust:

Mooker, we're one DPO apart from eachother! :) Lets hope this is it!!

Mooker, we're one DPO apart from eachother! :) Lets hope this is it!!

You, and me both! I've promised myself i will not poas all week, I will fight the unbareable urge to do so, just so i don't get my hopes up and suffer with line eye lol thinking i see someonething when i don't. Fingers & toes crossed for us all and hopefully will all be Bump buddies. :dust:

I can't wait to have bump buddies! lol I decided for sure that I'm not doing the line tests though!! Because I end up taking them apart and holding the strip to the light just to see.. so its digital for me this cycle if I end up testing!! (well.. maybe I'll sneak in a cheap line test just for fun) teehee

6 dpo with slight cramping and chunky creamy CM. No sore BB's yet but I normally get them later in 2ww closer to AF!

I'm trying to convince myself not to test this week it's going to be torture! LOL

umm.. yes.. I always seem to start af after I test, so i will not be trying to do that lol

Hi Mookerr87,

I am due to test on the 24th as well. I definitely want to stay updated you guys. Hopefully this is our month. The things that I have experienced is stuffy nose (Cold Like Feeling) creamy CM, headaches, gassy, and few mild cramps. However, I am aware that it maybe to early to have pregnancy signs so Im not getting my hopes up. Just breezing thru this 2ww.

Baby Dust to all of us:kiss:

Hi CMarie,

I'm loving your symptoms girl...Sounds like BFP coming soon (fingers crossed). What I have been experiencing is

stuffy nose (cold like feeling), nausea (started yesterday), gassy, mild cramps, and headaches.

Ladies let make this 2ww enjoyable....bcuz we all know long it can be when your alone

I'll be testing on the 23rd. I'm not sure how I feel anymore. We've been ttc for 8mos and up til now, everything has been ok. Now, I'm dealing with baby mama drama and basically don't know if I should even be ttc anymore. I'm sad, mad, sick, etc...
yes babymama drama is the worst..just hang in

Hi CMarie,

I'm loving your symptoms girl...Sounds like BFP coming soon (fingers crossed). What I have been experiencing is

stuffy nose (cold like feeling), nausea (started yesterday), gassy, mild cramps, and headaches.

Ladies let make this 2ww enjoyable....bcuz we all know long it can be when your alone

Heya glamstarr!! :wave:

Those symptoms sound awesome!! Especially the nausea :) How many dpo are you??

Yesterday I actually felt pretty good. I was a bit more emotional then usual and still had a backache and light cramping, but that's it. This morning my backache and light cramping started as soon as I woke up along with a stuffy nose.

I know cervical position isn't super reliable as a sign of pregnancy, but when I woke up and checked mine this morning it was super high...as in I couldn't even reach it! I remember it being just like that when I thought I was pregnant with my son :)

How else are you feeling?!? I hope this is it for both of us!! :hugs:

Glamstarr & CMarie - your symptoms sound very promising ladies!! FX for :bfp:

I'm 7DPO today and really not having any PG symptoms yet but my chart still looks good :thumbup:

What do you think?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8
I just wanted to tell all of you ladies how beautiful & kind you are. I'm really glad I posted this thread now, I've made some ttc friends, hopefully some bump buddies. Nice having a support circle of women who are going through or experiencing the similair things.

So how is everyone feeling today? I think maybe with quiting smoking my urge to poas is increasing lol. I've rid myself of one addiction for another, I'm still sick whic sucks. I'm so congested it feels like my molars are floating. The bb tenderness is fading away which makes me think :af: may show up, pretty broken out though, then again another lovely gift :af: brings with her when she comes to visit. fx'ed though
:hug:

I just wanted to tell all of you ladies how beautiful & kind you are. I'm really glad I posted this thread now, I've made some ttc friends, hopefully some bump buddies. Nice having a support circle of women who are going through or experiencing the similair things.

So how is everyone feeling today? I think maybe with quiting smoking my urge to poas is increasing lol. I've rid myself of one addiction for another, I'm still sick whic sucks. I'm so congested it feels like my molars are floating. The bb tenderness is fading away which makes me think :af: may show up, pretty broken out though, then again another lovely gift :af: brings with her when she comes to visit. fx'ed though
:hug:

I'm really glad you started this thread Mooker, finally we can post and get a responses - maybe that's what it takes on this site, a group effort :thumbup:

Keeping my FX for you :flower:

i'm really glad you started this thread too!

RAF- your chart looks great! just have to see what the next few days temps bring!!!

afm- 9dpo- nothing much.. just a little bit more of that pink cm.. a few cramps and some tingy feelings at the top of my bbs.. but that's it.. ughhhhhhhhhhh i'm sooo confused on what's going on..

I posted a thread about it in the forum.. and have had over 100 VIEWS!! and not one reply... so I know what you mean about not getting any responses..

Hi Everyone - what a great thread! You guys are all so supportive to each other and it is just so nice, hope you don't mind me joining in! - well I am either 7/8 dpo and i think i feel mind cramping/twinges and lower back pain but dont know if that is even a symptom?!

When are you guys holding until to test?!

shoot... I'm trying to hold out till af is due.. But my cycle is already 9 days overdue (Normally have a 32 day cycle am now on cd 40).. due to late ovulation.. I wasn't keeping track this cycle so I only temped occasionally, and am going off of CM.. urghh.. i'm reallllllyyyy tempted to go buy a test NOW! But I just can't bring myself too in fear of BFN! I've done really well and haven't taken a PG test since January..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->