Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I know me too! And every day that passes, Im more and more convinced that I possibly had IB so its difficult this round..

Hi,
This is my first time "ttc" My 5 year old daughter was a plesant surprise.So this whole process is new to me lol. I had my IUD taken out September 5th. Ovulated ( smiley face) ( clear blue easy ovulation predictor) Yesterday 16th and Today 17th. "Bd'ed" 15th, twice on 16th, and this morning. When should I test for pregnancy?

Hi photogmommy! Best bet is to wait the whole 14 days.. Since you just had a + OPK.. that generally means that O will happen within 1-3 days so your bd times are right on! So since you just ovulated you need to wait at least a week for implantation.. and then a couple days for HCG levels to test.. so 10 days :( i know.. easier said than done huh?? lol

p.s.. i'd keep bd'ing just in case!!

Aww darn Im soo impaitent haha! ....this will be a very long 10 days! Thanks so much for your help!!!

Hi photogmommy! Best bet is to wait the whole 14 days.. Since you just had a + OPK.. that generally means that O will happen within 1-3 days so your bd times are right on! So since you just ovulated you need to wait at least a week for implantation.. and then a couple days for HCG levels to test.. so 10 days :( i know.. easier said than done huh?? lol

p.s.. i'd keep bd'ing just in case!!

I know, I just decided.. I'm going to go buy a test today.. like in an hour when I leave to go run errands..

I know, I just decided.. I'm going to go buy a test today.. like in an hour when I leave to go run errands..

Your caving! lol well I'm hoping you get your :bfp: girl you desrve it. I'm going to the doc's on my lunch, I can't take this cold anymore, and see if they'll do a pee test. I'm caving too. I can't take this anymore, horrible I know! I hate not knowing, but i having a good feeling behind all of this cold and crap feeling. So I'm thinking positive, Hey all you new threaders, Welcome to the post, hoping were all getting our :bfp:s as deserved! FX'ed & :dust::hugs:

Thanks Mooker!! Good luck babe! and I hope they get your cold fixed up! That reminds me something actually... two weeks ago I had a really really bad cold. Pnemonia bad.. and did the antibiotics thing.. that's, I think, what caused my late O'ing, based on the good ewcm I had ... I wonder if it's all connected?? *puts finger to chin and ponders* i'm getting antsy the more I post in here.. lol

Hi CMarie,

I'm loving your symptoms girl...Sounds like BFP coming soon (fingers crossed). What I have been experiencing is

stuffy nose (cold like feeling), nausea (started yesterday), gassy, mild cramps, and headaches.

Ladies let make this 2ww enjoyable....bcuz we all know long it can be when your alone

Heya glamstarr!! :wave:

Those symptoms sound awesome!! Especially the nausea :) How many dpo are you??

Yesterday I actually felt pretty good. I was a bit more emotional then usual and still had a backache and light cramping, but that's it. This morning my backache and light cramping started as soon as I woke up along with a stuffy nose.

I know cervical position isn't super reliable as a sign of pregnancy, but when I woke up and checked mine this morning it was super high...as in I couldn't even reach it! I remember it being just like that when I thought I was pregnant with my son :)

How else are you feeling?!? I hope this is it for both of us!! :hugs:
CMarie,

I am about 8 dpo. So its early for me. I know signs are good but sometimes you can just be tricking yourself by tryna find any lil thing going on with ur body. So im just riding the 2ww wave.

You know I have never checked my cervical position. Based on wat i've read and as you stated it is not that reliable. But it does sound like a good thing to keep track of tho. Our experiences will def help the next person.

Glamstarr & CMarie - your symptoms sound very promising ladies!! FX for :bfp:

I'm 7DPO today and really not having any PG symptoms yet but my chart still looks good :thumbup:

What do you think?

Hi RAFCHICK541,

Your chart looks great. You are to tell exactly when you ovulate. Not many ppl (including myself) get that dip in temp at ovulation. I just go from low to high and stay high until AF comes. I will try to post a pic of min.

Hi Everyone - what a great thread! You guys are all so supportive to each other and it is just so nice, hope you don't mind me joining in! - well I am either 7/8 dpo and i think i feel mind cramping/twinges and lower back pain but dont know if that is even a symptom?!

When are you guys holding until to test?!

Hi Twinkletoe,

Me and you are at the same point in our cycle. So we can keep up with each other....yaaaayyyyy!!!!I'm due to test on the 24th if AF dnt come. But if she dnt come on the 24th I may still wait a fews days, depending on how tempted I am to test.

When are you testing??

I hate being so anxious to test and picking at everything i feel in my body. this almost always leads to disppointment.

Thanks for posting this thread. It will def help me, just hearing y'all stories.

:winkwink:

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining. I should wait to test on 26 September but will probably end up testing earlier. I'm trying to stay relaxed this TWW but I don't have any patience! Good luck to you all xxx

I hate being so anxious to test and picking at everything i feel in my body. this almost always leads to disppointment.

Thanks for posting this thread. It will def help me, just hearing y'all stories.

:winkwink:
I know exactly what you mean I feel the same way. Let's all hang in there together.

Hi Lozga! :wave:

welcome welcome! I can feel a bunch of bfp's cooking in here!

Hi Everyone - what a great thread! You guys are all so supportive to each other and it is just so nice, hope you don't mind me joining in! - well I am either 7/8 dpo and i think i feel mind cramping/twinges and lower back pain but dont know if that is even a symptom?!

When are you guys holding until to test?!

Welcome aboard Twinkle! I'm 7DPO and trying to hold out until Monday LOL I have a feeling I'll cave on Saturday though...:blush:

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"