still 1-2 on CB digi UPDATED WITH PIC! PLS LOOK

youngmummy2be

Reaction score
xmas eve i did a CB digi and it read pregnant 1-2
i did another boxing day and it was the same.

i did 3 first response wich were faint pos

i did a CB digi last night and it was 'not pregnant'

and a cb digi this morn with first wee & it said 'pregnant 1-2'

why hasnt it changed??? does anyone think this is left over hcg from m/c nrly 6 weeks ago??

Attachments

• SDC18745.jpg
    SDC18745.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 20
I am in kind of in the same boat as you. I had my :bfp: on the 15th of Dec and then my first blood draw on the 21st because my tests weren't gettin any darker, so I had the blood draw on the 21st and it came back at 27 on the 22nd. Also the same day I started bleeding. Well on the 27th I had another draw because I was stall testing positive after I passed everything. It came back at 37 and the doctor told me that my levels may have spiked a little during the m/c and to test again in a few days and if I was still testing positive to call him. Well I tested again this morning and it is still positive. So I am calliing him in the morning to get another draw to see what is going on. My advice to you would to be call your doctor in the morning to see about getting a HCG test done.
Good luck and I hope you are able to get some answers soon. :hugs:

Also here are some of my tests.......The first is from 12/16/2010 and the dates are on the others. The ones that are blank on those pics are right above the 29th is the test from the 30th and the one above that one is from today (01/02/2011)

Attachments

• test #4 12-16-10.jpg
    test #4 12-16-10.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
  • test #1.jpg
    test #1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
  • test #3.jpg
    test #3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Hey hun

I don't want to put a dampner on things but I had tests that didn't get any stronger and stayed quite faint/low. It has now resulted in m/c which I probably guessed but didn't want to face. I just wanted to be honest with you. Hope you're ok xx

Hey hun

I don't want to put a dampner on things but I had tests that didn't get any stronger and stayed quite faint/low. It has now resulted in m/c which I probably guessed but didn't want to face. I just wanted to be honest with you. Hope you're ok xx

hey, its ok your only telling me straight! my other test i did was pretty strong! i cracked it open though to examine it so didnt get a pic!!

i m/c 6 weeks ago today so i dont understand why my tests r still pos? xx

same thing happened to me , got a bfp on 18th of dec , and 1-2 on digi , but my lines never got darker or the digi never moved after a week , started bleeing on 27th and digi says not ,preg , i hope this is not the case for you as sometimes the digis take a while to go to the next level , id speak to you gp and get blood drawn to check you levels , fx for you :flower:

I can't imagine it being from 6 weeks ago but I suppose the only way to know for sure is to get your blood levels checked?
Keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->