still can't get my head round I'm pregnant!

berticles21

mummy to Noah
Reaction score
So....I've previously posted my story about midwife unsure on my dates and I'm at hospital next tuesday for my booking in. Thing is I still don't feel pregnant! With my last two I instantly could tell. My boobs and belly swelled and I was hormonal spotty and generally miserable. So far my stomach is a little bloated, more so as the day goes on but my boobs haven't changed at all which is usually my main give away:cry: I am still feeding my 16 month old so maybe this could effect it? So far I've done 3 tests just to make sure and I'm panicking myself that something isn't right because I feel too normal. Anyone else like this? My mind is on overdrive:dohh: Until the midwife tells me a definate yes next week I can't see me believing it at all!

A line is a line, congratulations the midwife probably won't even test you to check that you're pregnant.
Xx

You are pregnant! ;) pregnancy tests don't lie, congratulations x

Hunny I'm 35 weeks and still don't believe I'm pregnant half the time! Congratulations xx

Thanks ladies! Reality hit me like a ton of bricks today in the form of sickness! Which is now making me think my original date is right and im only 6 weeks. Boo to being sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->