Still feels like a lie...

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
I'm 14+2 and I still don't feel pregnant. I am having symptoms and I know I'm pregnant but I still don't feel it. Maybe it's because I spend all day chasing my very active 15 month old. I don't get to just sit and think about the changes happening in my body.

Anyone else felt the same? When did you start to feel more pregnant? I can't wait for the first flutters to happen. I *may* have felt something today.

I started to feel pregnant again around 16 weeks. Felt fluttering for the first time when I was 16 week

I'm almost 20 weeks and still in disbelief. Never mind the fact that I feel baby moving every day and my belly is growing...

Me!! I'm 13+6 and don't feel pregnant at all. I'm not having any symptoms either and I've not had a scan yet either :-/ my scan is this morning though so hopefully I'll feel more pregnant by the end of the day... I think part of me is trying to stay detached until I see it for real on the screen (even though I've heard the heartbeat) x

I'm 26+2 and I still don't feel pregnant, even when he's kicking and stuff. It's like I've gotten used to the kicks or something. :haha:

Im 21w tomorrow i feel baby lots but do not feel pregnant. It just hasnt sunk im yet.
i think its purely because ive just been sick mainly for 5 months, like constant bug.

I'm almost 20 weeks and I certainly dont feel pregnant. It feels too good to be true maybe because I've been trying for so long. I had my morphology scan today and it feels like i watch some else's baby, i feel her movements so much and love her heaps but I dont think its going to sink in until we give birth :)

Thank you ladies. It's good to know I'm not the only one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->