still get dark tests a week later??!!

sally88

Reaction score
I got my first positive ovulation test on the 7th, got two days of reallyyyyy dark tests. Today (13th) I'm still getting substantial lines, I can't understand why,any thoughts??
Thank you xx

Two piks, same test, taken a few mins ago

Attachments

• IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
I hope someone answers this, I'm in the same boat :(

Its frustrating isn't it, after my really positive tests and ov pains I got quite a light negative test but only once and since then they have been quite dark. I was only using them to help my poas urge lol!! Xx

Same! I have a thread on here...I'm doing an opk everyday this cycle to see what happens after discovering how dark mine were after ovulating last cycle. Weird. My cd 1 was practically pos.

Take an HPT. If you're still getting positives on your OPK, you may be pregnant.

I get days and days of positive OPKs and my doctor told me it is a possible indication of PCOS, which I do have, and that it also might mean my body is having difficulty ovulating. It's another reason OPKs are a poor way to track ovulation. She said my LH could be surging over and over again as my body attempts to ovulate. Consider temping as well as OPKs!

Was you pregnant or not? having something similar x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->