Still getting a positive 2 weeks after miscarriage

BabyGirl999

Harry's mummy!
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I started bleeding 2 weeks ago at 7 weeks. A scan the next day confirmed the miscarriage (I just knew it was gone). The bleeding has almost stopped but I did a test today (doc told me to do one after 1 week but I couldn't face it, did it today after 2 weeks), and it's still showing positive. I am waiting for a call back from doc, but terrified I'll have to go in for a D&C. Or maybe this is normal?

Thanks for any replies!

im sorry for your loss I lost my angel in August of this year I was still showing positive almost 6 weeks after my D&C I didn't get my first AF until 7 weeks afterwards

I will have had my d&c 2 weeks on Thursday but I'm too nervous to test. It's break my heart to see a positive. The other day I had incredible evening sickness and that made me sad. Sorry I don't have more experience

I'm just over 3 weeks since the start of my current mc which was discovered at a scan at 9 weeks. I am still getting positive HPTs and was terrified of having to go back for surgery or more treatment, but I had a scan this morning which showed nothing left of the pregnancy. So hopefully things will level out for you soon. With my two previous losses they were a bit earlier and my tests went negative just after two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->