Still getting his bottle & cereal at night

1st_baby

I KNOW some people dont suggest to feed a baby cereal in his bottle but max has been getting this since 2 months old and never once choked (knock on wood) the nipple is made for it ..

Anywhoo he gets his cereal in the am with breakfast but hes still wants his cereal with milk in a bottle before bed time .. Ive tried to stop and he woke up every 2 hrs :( I think i did a big mistake getting him used to it ..Ive tried to feed it to him from a spoon before bed but he wont take it :hissy:

I dont know what to do now ..can he still have this ? I know once hes older and eats more solids he wont need it but for now is it ok to give it to him ..I think its a comfort thing :dohh:

Do you get bedtime milk over there? It has cereals mixed into the formula powder so it is thicker & has a creamier taste - Jack loves it, but it has mixed results with him, sometimes he sleeps through, sometimes he will wake, so unsure if it works - other people have said it does though!

we dont have bedtime milk here :( but its 2 days now i gave him only milk and he seems to be fine

Oh that's good to know - hope he carries on!
Love the mohican!!!:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->