Still haven't started AF!!

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Hi all,

I came off my pill on 3rd December and still no AF!!

I have done 2 HPT on 15th and 18th and both negative. I am having symptoms of pregnancy but they could also be symptoms of AF but I haven't experienced these in a long time as I was on Cerezette so never had a period.

I don't even know if I ovulated :cry:

I can understand how you feel. I've missed 2, almost 3. Just be patient and continue to take care of yourself. I suggest scheduling an appointment with your doctor.

Hey, don't worry you just need to time to adjust the change in your hormones from the lack of pill. I'm having the opposite problem, I stopped my pill and over a week ago and good old AF won't leave me alone!!!!!

T

X

Hiya, im kind of a newbie and im in the same boat as you i was on cerezette and i stopped taking my in nov sometime and still no af :nope:

Well I started mine so glad it's come think coming off the pill just delayed it a bit.

It's strange as I'm in almost the same position you were - came off Cerazette on about 4th December, and still waiting for AF to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes soon as I've read that it can take months in some cases! Glad yours has arrived :)

Hi, I also stopped taking cerezette on the 3rd Dec and suffered lots of pregnancy symptoms which I've read is very common. On the 8th Jan I had sudden period pains and notice I had a brown discharge, enough to need a panty liner. I it too late for a withdrawal bleed? Or could this be my first period?

Any ideas...thanks

Hiya i came off the pill july 2011 had 2 af 4 months after then nothing for a year! Now its back and regular well till this week. I went docs had blood tests everything normal you just need to let your body adjust again to life without the pill i no its hard but its worth it in the end x

Im still waiting for my AF to show.. I had weird pains around the 1st Jan but still nothing.. I donno if I ovulated or when to test or what to do! grr so frustrating :( X

Hi ladies, I had this strange bleed for 5 days and then nothing for 3 days and then had spotting (blood) once on the Monday. I've brought some cheap ovulation tests just to make sure everything is working!!

I'm thinking about buying cheap ovulation tests aswell it seems like a really good idea and I just wanna check everything is working. I am trying to put off going to the doctors because they arn't very good. x

I already have 3 children and have only even off cerezette for just over 6 weeks so doubt they'll do much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->