still having fears for baby!

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I thought I would be okay once out of 1st tri but the fear of baby passing away still has not gone away!! I've seen this gorgeous baby with a great heartbeat moving around and everything and still have this feeling. Do you think it's a sign? Do you think I just need to calm down and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy? Does anyone else feel this way? I have had no signs of miscarring (cramping or bleeding.) I feel baby move some days and others I don't for awhile which makes me wonder is it really baby I am feeling...ugh! I can't wait for baby to get bigger so I can feel nice big jabs!!:haha:

I think it's pretty normal to feel that way (I hope it is anyway because that's how I feel too :p) My last pregnancy ended in a mmc, I worried all the way through the 1st trimester and I still worry about maybe the baby coming too prematurely but I think that is a mother's instinct. Once the baby is born I am sure I will still worry just as much ha

Thanks! There is always something to worry about!! I am such a worry wart that I stress myself out half the time.

I know exactly how you feel! I have had a lot of losses! I'm 20 weeks and still find myself in a panic! I'm guessing it's normal xx

I worry too. When I look at all the time ahead before baby is big and strong enough to be born it makes me nervous of all the things that could go wrong. I think it's natural to worry.. I just try to put thought about of my head. Only feeling light taps from bub at the moment really looking forward to getting those big kicks too! X

I also worry, almost daily, especially when hearing stories of other losses. I consider each day a blessing and just want to make it to week 40!

I'm nearly 25 weeks and I still worry! I'll only be happy once my lil lady is here in my arms x

Aw, hun, I know what you mean. It is so hard some days not to just totally freak out and believe the worst. :hugs: I still worry a lot, even at 20 weeks. I think it just comes with the territory of having had multiple losses, maybe just having a loss at all. For me, it's been getting a little better the last couple weeks. For the first trimester, I had to get a scan every week to show me the baby was still alive or I'd have debilitating panic attacks. My OB switched me to every other week starting at 12 weeks and that was hard. I think I started to calm down around 18 weeks maybe? Now that I've had my anomaly/anatomy scan, my OB is having me wait 4 weeks for my next scan and I'm just hoping I can make it through that amount of time without freaking out. That will be the last scan until 36 weeks, so I hope my LO is kicking up a storm by then so that I have movement for reassurance. (Right now she's facing the back of my uterus, right where my placenta is, so I don't feel her kicks at all. :( )

BUNYHUNY, I know what you mean with far apart ultrasounds. I switched doctors and even tho they have my records I have had half the amount of ultrasounds then what I am use to. This has added some stress!

That is so frustrating! I think that if you've had a loss, you should be able to have as many ultrasounds as you want. Some OB's are all, "We aren't sure that ultrasounds are 100% safe," and I'm like, "Yeah, but we know for a fact that anxiety and stress DO cause issues, so scan me!"

Exactly! I had plenty with ds2 and he is fine. I don't understand it really cause it's my body and my money when insurance doesn't cover them anymore. Ugh, so stressful!

I feel the same hun, i worry every single day. :( even though i feel baby kicking and i know baby is ok i still worry something bad will happen, im 24 weeks tomoro finally at viability stage but no doubt i will still worry all the way up until baby is here, i think its just what happens after losses because before i lost any babies i never worried like this, it never even entered my head that things could go wrong until i went through losses :( we will all breath a sigh of relief the day our babies are born safely and in our arms!

I feel the same hun, i worry every single day. :( even though i feel baby kicking and i know baby is ok i still worry something bad will happen, im 24 weeks tomoro finally at viability stage but no doubt i will still worry all the way up until baby is here, i think its just what happens after losses because before i lost any babies i never worried like this, it never even entered my head that things could go wrong until i went through losses :( we will all breath a sigh of relief the day our babies are born safely and in our arms!

I agree! My first pregnancy I was so uneducated on what could happen but guess what I actually enjoyed that pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->