Still here!! :)

spacecadet

1st time mum
Reaction score
I thought i had finished with BF a few weeks ago as violet seemed less and less interested in it and we had 2 whole days without any BF

BUT the very next day she started enthusiastically feeding again!! and has pretty much carried on daily; mainly afternoons, evenings before sleep and in the night if she wakes, i am still (very) happy to carry on - i really wanted to get to 1 year, so hopefully we may still reach that goal :happydance: i dont think my supply is brill nowadays but im still able to squeeze some milk out!

anyways just wanted to let you all know!! im very chuffed as i adore BF and was missing it soooooooo much! was actually getting a bit down..
(and we have started planning and even trying for a little baby brother or sister for violet!:cloud9:)

heres hoping i can just carry on BF for as long as possible!! :) and thank you to everyone on this forum for their support over the last year!! you are all amazing :hugs:

xxxxxxx

Ahhh that's ace that you are still able to carry on with it :) Sounds like it will come to a natural end when it is best for both of you which is fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->