Still in shock!!

hollie

Mummy, Daddy & Baby Alfie
Reaction score
On Wednesday we got our :bfp: totally unexpected and we are still completely shocked!! We gave up trying about March time when my body started playing games on me and my period was over a week late, we decided if it was meant to happen it would happen.
AF was supposed to arrive on Wednesday, I had all the normal cramping, PMT so thought nothing of it when it didnt arrive in the morning (it 99% of the time arrives just after I wake up) but I felt awful (dizzy, sick, the most annoying runny nose ever) so thought I would take a test to put my mind at rest (totally expecting a :bfn:) So I did the deed and left it for a couple of seconds, turned round and there was 2 lines already! thought it must have been a dodgy 1 so took another and within 2 seconds 2 lines again!!

When OH came home and told me he didnt believe me so made me do another (about 7pm at night) and again within seconds 2 lines - he was gobsmacked!!

We still cant quite believe it, but its slowly sinking in! If my calculations are right im 4+3 today so will leave it a bit before telling the family. Means im gonna have to visit the doctor soon too - I hate going to the doctors!!

It always happens when your not trying because your more relaxed:) Congrats

congrats on your :bfp:

Congratulations & well done to you and oh.
xx

congratulations x x

Congrats Hollie

Good luck

:hug:

Big congrats - hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads