still leaking?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
when did your boobs stop leaking after breastfeeding? i havent fed for about a year now and mine still leak if i squeeze them :?

have u been the docs hunni my mate had to go the docs and they gave her this minging drink which dries up the milk

would go to the docs and get a check up hun
mines do this and i've never breast fed or had a baby :wacko:
they took blood and checked for hormonal imbalance but resuts came back fine :dohh:
i had 2 mcs and this was when i first got it like little white spots but if i squeeze white liquid comes out
someone also told me that if your breast is hot/warm it may be an infection
hope this helps hun xxx

thnx ladies! will get to docs lol!

mine still leak if i squeeze them, i stopped bf'ing when ewan was 9 months.
I spoke to the doctor about it and he said dont worry its normal. he had recently taken a blood test and had a look at it again, but the levels were normal so nothing wrong there.

My best friend said she still leaked for about a year and a half after she stopped breast feeding her daughter.

Well if you don't squeeze, they wont leak! :dohh:

:lol:

Did you contact or go see your GP babe?! x

lol i know tam!! no no been to docs yet... can just imagine it...

doctor:so miss mclaren what seems to be the problem...
me:well wen i squeeze my boobs they leak :dohh:

LOL!!! Hun I had the same issue- took 2 years to dry up! I went to the docs after it had been over a year and told them, so they did a blood test to make sure my hormone levels were normal, and since they were fine they told me to not worry about it, that it'd stop. Finally when she was 2 it pretty well was dried up. Now, daughter is 2 1/2, and I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Just took a shower and leaked. UGH. LOL!
Point is it'd be worth it to go in just to make sure your levels are normal!
Good luck hun, you're NOT the first to say those words to your doc, I promise! :baby::rofl:

lol i know tam!! no no been to docs yet... can just imagine it...

doctor:so miss mclaren what seems to be the problem...
me:well wen i squeeze my boobs they leak :dohh:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->