Still looking for our May Flowers...

Erin, glad the IUI went well. I would assume what Moni confirmed...that you had an intense O. But I do not know about the cm. I will tell you that I never had any discharge after the IUI. I could be different. I would think it would have to be cm...I don't really see how it could be the boys coming back out...they are too far up there.

I myself had quite of cm today. It is pretty typical for me before O, but I think it is earlier this month...hopefully it was the follistim that is making my body react.

I am so ready for Friday I can hardly stand it! But I am nervous about the bloating from the trigger + IUI. I guess I will just have to keep my legs shaved so I can wear skirts to work...I barely fit in my work pants as it is! I have continuously gained weight over the past 6 months or so...I think it is the TTC wiping me out & I never feel like being up & about...or maybe I am just wishing I was pregnant so bad, I am practicing weight gain...lol! :D

I am also nervous on how the follistim & trigger will effect my hormones. I think the femara really messed me up...emotionally I was a complete wreck for a few days! So hopefully I will handle the other meds okay.

Erin, glad to hear that it went well today - hopefully the bloating and pain have gone away. It sounds like it was probably you ovulating which is awesome!!

I too have gained some weight over the winter. I had previously dropped about 25 pounds when I was having all of my stomach issues, I was severely underweight. Now on my new diet I am no longer sick all the time so I have steadily gained most of the weight back. I was joking with my husband I need to go on a diet from my stomach diet so that when I get pregnant I can at least start off at a lower weight.

Coming over to this thread!
Hi everyone! I am so excited to see the BFPs this month! I know we will:) Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Beaglemom That was really sweet of him! Sorry to hear about the bruising. And if you don't mine me asking how much was that shot? Was it covered by insurance? I am really interested in it! Might add this when we can do IUI again.

Erin I told you it was so easy! And fast! Mine is the same way- he is in there and then gone. He always tells me to relax after. ALWAYS! lol And I always feel bloated after the IUI.

I just ordered some items. I order DHs fertilaid and countboost. Also fertilaid for me, EPO, and the wondfos from amazon. I got 50 for like $20 and the EPO was a buy1get1 and a higher dosage per pill. Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I have been feeling like O pains today. Not sure if it is or maybe AF?! I am out of OPKs so not sure if I am. This cycle is so weird. I want it to be AF so we can start our first cycle after surgery.

Hi everyone! I am so excited to see the BFPs this month! I know we will:) Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Beaglemom That was really sweet of him! Sorry to hear about the bruising. And if you don't mine me asking how much was that shot? Was it covered by insurance? I am really interested in it! Might add this when we can do IUI again.

Erin I told you it was so easy! And fast! Mine is the same way- he is in there and then gone. He always tells me to relax after. ALWAYS! lol And I always feel bloated after the IUI.

I just ordered some items. I order DHs fertilaid and countboost. Also fertilaid for me, EPO, and the wondfos from amazon. I got 50 for like $20 and the EPO was a buy1get1 and a higher dosage per pill. Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I have been feeling like O pains today. Not sure if it is or maybe AF?! I am out of OPKs so not sure if I am. This cycle is so weird. I want it to be AF so we can start our first cycle after surgery.

I did not have to pay for the pen or needles. The med was $160 which I think was a copay by insurance. So I get 900 units...& I use 150 units a night...so it is 2 months worth IF I am not told to take it past cd 9. Honestly I do not know what the units mean. I did not really talk about it with my dr...this cycle was a little rushed. But I think some women have to take a higher dose. It is really easy. I put in the 900 unit vile...dial the pen to the right dose & I just keep using that same vile.

I did not have to pay for the pen or needles. The med was $160 which I think was a copay by insurance. So I get 900 units...& I use 150 units a night...so it is 2 months worth IF I am not told to take it past cd 9. Honestly I do not know what the units mean. I did not really talk about it with my dr...this cycle was a little rushed. But I think some women have to take a higher dose. It is really easy. I put in the 900 unit vile...dial the pen to the right dose & I just keep using that same vile.

Thanks! I looked prices up online on freedomfertility.com and the prices were $500 and above. So I was curious how much you paid. Sorry I'm so nosey lol just curious about it might ask my RE about it for later. We are going to try this month but I just am very doubtful about it being successful due to my hostile mucus. I hate saying that but trying to be realistic. So trying to gather as much info as possible.

Thanks! I looked prices up online on freedomfertility.com and the prices were $500 and above. So I was curious how much you paid. Sorry I'm so nosey lol just curious about it might ask my RE about it for later. We are going to try this month but I just am very doubtful about it being successful due to my hostile mucus. I hate saying that but trying to be realistic. So trying to gather as much info as possible.

have you tried robitussin to thin out your cm?

I have been researching some of the prices online since I want to prep my hubby so he doesn't faint when they show us the price list. He said, whatever it takes. Our insurance covers the testing minus our co-pays but we are responsible for the procedures. Ugh, super fertile woman should be very thankful...besides all the emotions and stress we have to work through, the cost of treatment gets expensive.

Hi ladies,

I'm new and learning so much from you all! Next month will be my third cycle ttc.
I'm currently on cd 26, AF will be showing up soon I can feel it :cry: But I'm hoping with my new knowledge May will be our month! And yours as well!

Welcome newbeginning! When I first started I had no idea what I was doing honestly! I was like just have sex and then I will be pregnant. Well, as to turns out there is a lot more to it than that lol.

Beaglemom I have tried it but that was before surgery. I am also going to have dh take it too. Also going to take fertile cm and evenin primerose oil. I think it helps I can just tell. When I thought I was going to get a BFP due to the ovary pain and increase cm was when I was taking fertile cm and EPO. I also want to purchase soft cups to use as well to help "it" stay up close to the cervix. But my cervix is not in the right spot either. RE said its at the 3 o'clock position. Whatever that means. It's supposed to be at the 12. Guess it's more towards my back.

Savvy I just can't believe the prices! My insurance covers nothing! And I do not have a great career yet so it's really hard! I am so so glad to hear your DH is on board that's so important!

Hi newbeginning! Hopefully AF will stay far away and instead you will get a bfp this month!

misaacs, I found it necessary and comforting to have the talk, we had to discuss where we were, how we felt going forward and if there was a limit. I felt so much better and knew we were both ready to move forward. Right now we are at the point where a couple thousand dollars is okay, testing, IUI, etc. If we need to continue then we will discuss our options when we get to that point. I have a feeling a couple thousand dollars isn't going to go too far...

Savvy, I really think something like clomid & adding P is all you need. But if it comes to it, look in to the meds plus timed intercourse instead of IUI...my insurance would pay way more if I did timed & not IUI...which is so DUMB! I could basically make them pay it all, do timed & have NO SUCCESS...but IUI has a better success rate...the insurance company would actually save money if they allowed IUI. But anyways...as I was saying...you may not need IUI & would not hurt to do timed if insurance covers it...or alternate months.

Also you should also meet with a financial person at your dr...I did. They know exactly what the insurance will cover.

Beaglemom- what were the vitamins you had dh on? was it fertility blend or fertility aid?

Savvy, I'm feeling fine. Some days I feel pretty gross, but overall ok. And yes, I've had 3 ultrasounds so far, the last being on Monday and the little bean was actually measuring 5 days ahead. It's crazy that it actually looks like a little person now. I'll post a pic if y'all want to see!

I too have gained about 15 pounds since I started seeing the RE. Hoping to lose most of that in my down months...

Beaglemom- what were the vitamins you had dh on? was it fertility blend or fertility aid?

fertility blend from gnc. He also took zinc, selenium, macca, and a multi. So not sure what helped his count. Right now he is off maca and selenium...only because all the supplements were getting crazy so I said when the bottles run out he can stop...but not the fertility blend.

Last night was injection #2...not bad, but I still can't let my husband do it...it freaks me out! No bruise this time. I think maybe I had the bruise before because the meds were just out of the fridge & not room temp. We bd last night...but my body just feels uncomfortable & weird. I can't even describe it. BD was not painful or anything...but I was so tired after & just feel weird. Tomorrow morning is my scan & I am so excited about it! Not excited that we have to leave the house at 5:30. We are dropping my husband's car off at his work so I can just drop him off after...so we have to take a different route that is not interstate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->