still no 2nd period after miscarriage

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by cateye232, Jan 24, 2011.

1. cateye232

cateye232 New Member

Ive had no 2nd period after my miscarriage am on CD 47 and ive done lots of preg test all neg what shall i do ? am worryed i had my ERPC on 19th oct 2010 ( my first period after my miscarriage was nov30th 2010 lasted 6days )

2. KateC

KateC Well-Known Member

I don't have any good experience because I always have irregular periods, so I never think anything of it when a period doesn't show.

I guess I'd just wait for now. Take another test every week that you don't get your period. If you still haven't had it in a month, call the doctor. Don't know if that sounds sensible.

3. Kirsty-louise

Kirsty-louise Mummy to Holly (2yrs)

Hello there, I just wanted to reassure you really, I had ERPC end of september after my MC and didnt have a period until december. I ws getting worried too, and I would of gone to see my GP had I have gone any longer. I arent aware of whats normal or not, but just to let you know I was the same! xx

Edit: sorry I mis-read your post! I thought you meant yu hadnt had a period since. Hopefully there maybe more people on here who can help x