still no af......

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
well ladies it was 3 months on 4th may that i lost my baby and still no af. well the blood tests have come back from doctors and everything is normal!! my hormone levels are normal so its not the menopause which had me scared!! and the parsley tea didnt work either so back to the doctors again on monday for more discussions. just wondered if its worth ringing the early pregnancy unit that i had my scans ans saying what has happened and see if they will say to come in for a scan. before i lost baby at the scan they said ovaries and tubes were all in working order so what the hell is going on!!
i dont have time on my side so this is really getting me down girls!!

sorry for the rant but your the only ones i can talk to x
x sylvia x

Oh hun:hugs:. I'm sorry your still having to go through this. Maybe you should ask your doc to see if they can start it for you. I don't know what else to say, but sorry.

i asked about them giving me something to start it but doctor is not keen on doing that they want to investigate 1st. but it can take months to do this and i dont have time!!! im so fedup with this honey x sylv x

ah crap sylv, im really sorry - i guess at least they are taking proper notice of you and hopefully that will get you some answers

dont know how much more of this crap!! natopmt congrats on getting your positive opk great news!!! x sylv x

thanks mintysylv! lets hope you are not too far behind

I really have no idea but I really hope you get some answers because this must be really hard to go through

I think I would insist on the startup. I don't see why they can't take bloods, do a check, and then let you go on your merry little way. I think I would get a different opinion, but I don't know how things run over there. I really hope it comes soon, I need a TTC buddy.

Wow, that's so frustrating minty. I agree with Dazed, I would insist on the startup too. It doesn't make sense to me that after 3 months and no AF, they wouldn't want to get her started. Especially if you feel like you don't have time. Are you over 35? I know for me, they've been much speedier with things because of my age. GRRR, I'm feeling frustrated for you. I hope you get AF soon so you can move on.

xoxo

thanks ladies im 41 so time is precious for me which is harder for me to deal with it all. got doctors on monday so i will put my foot down i want someone to take this seriously am i asking too much? x sylv x

No, you are definately not asking too much. Sometimes I think docs run like robots and only follow protocol regardless of any underlying situation. The one I saw was pretty impersonable.

will see what happens on monday if im not happy i will see another doctor. im going to ask about if there is something that they can give me to start my af!! and i need a ttc buddy too honey!! x sylv x

Get to the docs and get insistent minty! You're right at 41 you don't need to be left hanging around waiting for your cycles to restart, no offence hun, I'm 40 so I understand how you feel, it's now or never for us really! blumming gp's!! xx

Ahhh Minty... this is soooo frustrating isn't it? I am waiting for test results too following my 3rd m/c and like you I don't feel that time is on my side. The NHS is so frustrating and seem to make it difficult to do anything...

I feel for you ... I want to stamp my feet at the hospital too.. but it isn't that easy is it?

Good luck at the docs on Monday... make sure you stamp hard chick!!!!

It's true Padbrat, sometimes it isn't easy to stamp our feet. Is it a cultural thing and the way we were brought up? Standing up for myself with authority has often been difficult for me. My DH has to encourage me to put my foot down with my docs, but with practice it has become easier.

Minty, you are definitely not asking too much. This is your body, your life, not theirs. Don't feel like you need to accommodate the doctors at the expense of your own feelings and needs. Now is the time to put yourself first. The docs may get annoyed, but you aren't going to hurt their feelings. And who cares if you annoy them? Better that than have regrets that you didn't do everything in your power to have your baby.

Stay strong and stay positive! Good luck on Monday!

xoxo

thanks ladies i will definately put my foot down. i just want an af for gods sake!!!!! i hate being in limbo with this i just want to start trying again. x sylv x

Good for you Minty... more power to your stomp!

thanks ladies and i will do alot of stomping. i have been doing some research on the web so im going in armed!!! i was wondering if anyone had heard of ashermans syndrome? x sylv x

yes. i have heard of it and scared the bejeezus out of me. i started a thread about it a month ago in mc support because it was being discussed on a thread from a poster who wanted to know what her best options were for mmc. The website i read suggested its much more common than medical professionals let on, because its so hard to diagnose. however, several bumpers posted to say that they had been told by their midwives that in 20 odd years of practice theyd never come across a case of it. One of the indicators is very very light afs after erpc, but that certainly doesnt mean every light af means ashermans - espec seeing as so many drs dismiss the claim its very common. Im loathe to post the link because it really scared me and the risks seem very low in proportion to how scary the website makes it seem

why do you ask minty? cos of your lack of af?

yeah cause of my lack of af. seeing doctor on monday so want to know what my options are and what the reasons could be. but know what you mean it scared the life out of me too honey!!! taking my agnus castus to see if that will regulate me which it did before all this happened. also my doctor said that opks are rubbish so dont know what to think at the moment. but have decided that i will demand to have a scan as that might help to work out what is going on what do you think? x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->