Still no booking appointment....

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Hello, i am nearly 9 weeks and still have had no booking appointment, i am sure i had it at 8 weeks last time! Any uk mums still not had their booking appointment through?

I have mine next week and I'll be just over 10 weeks. The midwife I spoke to said they don't see anyone before 9 weeks, especially if you've already had one pregnancy without issues.

I just called the doctors surgery just after 8 weeks to make my appointment

I will be under the same service as last time, might give doc's a call tomorrow and see what is going on, i have had issues and i am high risk, have to take injections everyday. :( Not good, oh well.

I'm in Scotland and I had my first a week ago at 7 weeks and have a second appointment tomorrow. x

I had mine two weeks ago at 10 weeks. Our clinic won't book you in under 10 weeks if you have had a baby before. It's rubbish. And like you im high risk. Have they made a referral for your dating scan though? I find that if I wait till booking in then my dating scan is always late. I phone up our clinic and get them to fill it in early.

I booked both times by calling the anti natal reception and they ask you some questions and arrange the booking in appointment whole your on the phone. I'm not sure about other hospitals though. I was early this time as there was an empty slot. Normally have to be 10 weeks here xx

We don't have ours in the hospital here, they do a home visit :shrug:

With my first pregnancy I had it around 9 weeks (his 4 years old) but my second I didn't get it till 12 weeks! And my scan was sent off then for close to 14 weeks! I'm in the UK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->