still no heartbeat on sonoline b - update pg2

Just an update that I still can not find the darn heartbeat. I had an ultrasound a couple days ago and baby is doing fine and heartbeat was loud and clear with vaginal ultrasound. Dr told me it is too early as my uterus is very low in my pelvis and hasn't risen yet and unless I stick the probe in my vagina, which he does not suggest, I'm not going to hear it right now. Just wanted to update for those who are worried that they can not find the heartbeat yet. It really does depend on your own body sometimes!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you know that everything is fine and you heard the HB!
Hopefully in a week or two you'll be able to find it on your own.

Just an update that I still can not find the darn heartbeat. I had an ultrasound a couple days ago and baby is doing fine and heartbeat was loud and clear with vaginal ultrasound. Dr told me it is too early as my uterus is very low in my pelvis and hasn't risen yet and unless I stick the probe in my vagina, which he does not suggest, I'm not going to hear it right now. Just wanted to update for those who are worried that they can not find the heartbeat yet. It really does depend on your own body sometimes!

That's great news, that definitely eases your mind, pleased to here baby is doing well :)

Glad to hear everything is going well! It's amazing how different it can be from on person to the next. I'm 13+5 and when I have a full bladder the heartbeat is up near my belly button! I was shocked it was so high. I guess you just have to search everywhere! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->