*still possible?

thank you im upset becuase i feel like there nothing thats gonna help my body do this i want this so bad ;(

not to far from where i am now just to a bigger place yay were gonna have an extra bedroom just in case is that bad luck lol we keep saying its for family when they come to visit lol

You are going to get the beautiful baby that you want! We are all are going to get it. I believe it and I'm going to recieve it!

:) Bigger house means the baby is near!! Fx'd...

do you like my new signature? woohooo:happydance:

Im sorry sophie hopefully the meds start working and ur body gets back to normal. Moving always puts me in a drag but i do hope the extra room will be for a lil one soon and not for visitors lol Praying for you :).
It will happen girl we just have to be patient :)

thank you guys i mean i dont know what i would do if i couldnt get on this site you girls freaking rock

and praying lady i abs. love it im so going to copy you lol

I think we shpuld move to the ttc#1 thread. How about we call it "Waiting for our 2013 miracles!!"...all i can think of right now...or "ladies in waiting"...."sisterhood of the traveling egg"

I think we shpuld move to the ttc#1 thread. How about we call it "Waiting for our 2013 miracles!!"...all i can think of right now...or "ladies in waiting"...."sisterhood of the traveling egg"

I love them alll!!!!! especially sisterhood of the travelling egg!! hehe:happydance:

Or we can do waiting for our 2013 miracle.. anyone works for me!! let us know when you open it! :)

The new thread is in the ttc#1 section and its called "waiting for our 2013 miracles<3!!!" See ya there lol :)

the sisiterhood was cute ill meet you guys in 2013 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->