*still possible?

Sophie-yes it is i hope it happens :)...gl girly let us know how it goes!

Prayinglady-yup cd3 here lol. Cd1 got slight cramps barely could feel them afted that nothing. I hope the cramping goes away soon!! How neat about the dates :).

Sophie-yes it is i hope it happens :)...gl girly let us know how it goes!

Prayinglady-yup cd3 here lol. Cd1 got slight cramps barely could feel them afted that nothing. I hope the cramping goes away soon!! How neat about the dates :).

I know right!! They're not as painful now but I'm trying to stay active until I can't take it no more and go on the heating pad. :(

When i use to get really bad cramps being active helped me sooo much and it keeps ur mind off the pain :)

If u dont mind me asking where do u get ur opks at? I got mine from early-pregnancy-test.com but i got alot of what i call bad test bc the dye would only be on one side of the test line..make sense? Lol.

When i use to get really bad cramps being active helped me sooo much and it keeps ur mind off the pain :)

If u dont mind me asking where do u get ur opks at? I got mine from early-pregnancy-test.com but i got alot of what i call bad test bc the dye would only be on one side of the test line..make sense? Lol.

I got them from the dollar shop when I was on vacation two weeks ago. I gotta order some more.

I usually try to stay active but right now I'm laying in bed on my heating pad.

I hope it gets better for u cant wait for this to go away lol. Hace u ever tried buying opks on amazon (blue handle ones) that come 50 ovulation test and 20 preg test? Im thinking of getting them...do u recommend another place to get them?

Hey girls it's Friday :happydance:

I jut got out of my appt and tell me how the min she stuck the needle in I felt sick o m stomach :( it was like I was gonna faint for no reason lol but overall the blood work was taking nd in just waitin on the results I guess in a few day :( more waiting ....

How are u guys feeling with the witch... Hopefully much better then the last few days

I hope it gets better for u cant wait for this to go away lol. Hace u ever tried buying opks on amazon (blue handle ones) that come 50 ovulation test and 20 preg test? Im thinking of getting them...do u recommend another place to get them?

I was thinking about getting some too! Well the price isnt bad at all!!! I want the preseed but its so expensive.. :( and I'd have to order that too. Id say go for it as I'm about to do the same.

Reluctantly the cramps eased up alot!!! :) So I feel 90% better. Tonight I start Soy! Wish me luck hun.

How are you btw?

Sophie: that wpuld of made me wuzzy too. I can see when other ppl get it done but not myself. Hope u felt better when u left the doc. Let us know what they say. Af is now going away she should b gone by tomm night :).

Prayinglady: good luck im glad u are feeling better!!

Afm: af should b gone by tomm night. Im about to order my opks so i can have them handy for when the time comes!!

Btw ladies should we start a new thread on ttc#1 section? If so any names in mind?

I mean I never got like that before it was funny

So your ordi your opks are u gonna put another picture up when u start them :)

Sophie: i ordered them this afternoon so as soon as i poas ill post lol.

Yay glad in ya ttc buddy!!! :)

Afm: af ended this evening so now waiting for opks and cd12 to come so i can start testing i know its early but i never know when im going to have 28/33 day cycles so better safe than sorry. I ordered 50 ovulation test and 20 pregnancy test so that should cover me lol. Hope ya are having a great wkend ladies. Tomm sunday church once again. Ill be praying for ya xx!!

Sophie: i ordered them this afternoon so as soon as i poas ill post lol.

Yay glad in ya ttc buddy!!! :)

Afm: af ended this evening so now waiting for opks and cd12 to come so i can start testing i know its early but i never know when im going to have 28/33 day cycles so better safe than sorry. I ordered 50 ovulation test and 20 pregnancy test so that should cover me lol. Hope ya are having a great wkend ladies. Tomm sunday church once again. Ill be praying for ya xx!!

thanks for the prayers hun!! I'm spotting lightly now, so I'm just waiting on the witch to go away. I need to order my stuff as I have not done it as yet. Will probably do it tonite!!! Besides that, how are things with you?

Its been a long day finally have a chance to see how my girls are doing :). Im doing okay i have a lil cough congestion but im too afraid to take anything bc i dont want to mess up my cycle or chances of getting to ovulate or preggo lol. Silly i know!! Waiting for opks to come in. How are ya?

Its been a long day finally have a chance to see how my girls are doing :). Im doing okay i have a lil cough congestion but im too afraid to take anything bc i dont want to mess up my cycle or chances of getting to ovulate or preggo lol. Silly i know!! Waiting for opks to come in. How are ya?

Hey hun!

Im good....got a slight headache right now but af looks to be done with me!! Happy... I'm trying the SMEP plan with hubby this month also. (Sperm meets egg plan) it callsfor alot of BD'ing! I look forward to it.

Where is sophie? How are you doll?

That's funny hope im the same way I won't take anything other then what the dr has order lol btw it was a big fat negative on O this month :cry: so I will start prometrium for 10nightd and then there's gonna up my dose of clomid :nope:

Other then that good news is we're ttc buddies yay :) I'm excited
Sorry I've been a lil Mia on ya I'm moving soon so things been all over the place I have fx for the opks for the two you cat wait hope you have to bd more ten cd10 (teasing ) lol

That's funny hope im the same way I won't take anything other then what the dr has order lol btw it was a big fat negative on O this month :cry: so I will start prometrium for 10nightd and then there's gonna up my dose of clomid :nope:

Other then that good news is we're ttc buddies yay :) I'm excited
Sorry I've been a lil Mia on ya I'm moving soon so things been all over the place I have fx for the opks for the two you cat wait hope you have to bd more ten cd10 (teasing ) lol

awww.. I'm sorry hun!!!:hugs:Hope you O next month.. I'm praying for you. Where are you moving too?

thank you im upset becuase i feel like there nothing thats gonna help my body do this i want this so bad ;(

not to far from where i am now just to a bigger place yay were gonna have an extra bedroom just in case is that bad luck lol we keep saying its for family when they come to visit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->