*still possible?

hey girls

praying lady i see your having a rough time and like Hope said your not ranting we all get like that just the thought of not being able to concieve it eats our mind but you have to stay strong you can always let it out here with us =) :hugs:

Hope yea those are good signs i dont think i can cross my fingers any tighter for you at this moment

hey girls

praying lady i see your having a rough time and like Hope said your not ranting we all get like that just the thought of not being able to concieve it eats our mind but you have to stay strong you can always let it out here with us =) :hugs:

Hope yea those are good signs i dont think i can cross my fingers any tighter for you at this moment

Thanks ladies.. I feel alot better! This site is soo helpful..:hugs::hugs:

13dpo and still no af... waiting it out patiently.

Hey ladies just an update AF arrived this morning kinda sad but then again i know it was a long shot to begin with. Plus now i know about what day i Ovulate so we can bd around that time :) Ill be ordering my opks in a few days. Sophie:when do u go to the doc?

Prayinglady:still have my fx for u!!!

Hope ya are having a good day!

Hey ladies just an update AF arrived this morning kinda sad but then again i know it was a long shot to begin with. Plus now i know about what day i Ovulate so we can bd around that time :) Ill be ordering my opks in a few days. Sophie:when do u go to the doc?

Prayinglady:still have my fx for u!!!

Hope ya are having a good day!

ughhh that wicked witch.... Well I'm looking forward to your BFP next month!!:happydance:

I'm CD28 and expecting af in the next two days... I really hope she don't show up!!!!

Sophie, how are you hun?

Btw my name is Kindy.

praying lady anytime =) hope your feeling better

hope aaaawwwww man im sorry but its true now you know more or less how your body is and when you O so thats awesome and im looking forward to another cycle with you ladies =)

as for me my drs appt is on friday fx but if not hopefuly i can try again =)

hope aaaawwwww man im sorry but its true now you know more or less how your body is and when you O so thats awesome and im looking forward to another cycle with you ladies =)

Yes I agree!! Talking to you ladies has definately made this experience better! I look forward to coming on here to seeing each others post.:happydance:

Welp I'm about to make a cup of tea and relax ... No cramps/no pains feel as healthy as a duck :) Maybe its a good sign?

Yes I agree!! Talking to you ladies has definately made this experience better! I look forward to coming on here to seeing each others post.:happydance:

Welp I'm about to make a cup of tea and relax ... No cramps/no pains feel as healthy as a duck :) Maybe its a good sign?

lol yea i felt the same way i love the ladies here just to think i cant even hold a conversation like this with my bestfriend and yet its so easy to talk to you ladies :happydance:

lol yea i felt the same way i love the ladies here just to think i cant even hold a conversation like this with my bestfriend and yet its so easy to talk to you ladies :happydance:

I agree. I have no friends that I share my personal biz with.. (TTC) Not even my mother, so I'm so thankful for you guys!

i agree thank you very much ladies i would of went crazy without ya :hugs::hugs::flower:

Yea I don't have yahoo either just aim :/

Lmaoo yea I know :/ it's better then nothing

Yeah it does lol how were ya days?

As for me: cd2 feeling drained headache cant wait til its over lol. Our wedding anniversary is the 13 th and my husband bday the 28th so im hoping a few days after his bday i can say "we are having a baby!" :) lol im praying my heart out and fx tight!!

omg hope this is a big this is a big month for you =) looking forward to you bfp ;)

i get my bloodwork done 2m fx

Well af got me yesterday so I'm officially CD2! That means were on the same cycle honey!!! My prediction is a 30day cycle this month.

Soo here is my medication line up ~> CD3-7 Soy Isoflavones., Geritol & folic acid for the entire month! I'll be temping and using OPK's also!

Good luck ladies!!!

Btw cramps are killing me.. ughhhhh :(
I'm at home sipping on a cup of tea so I'll be here all day!:winkwink:

How are you ladies doing today?

Yeah it does lol how were ya days?

As for me: cd2 feeling drained headache cant wait til its over lol. Our wedding anniversary is the 13 th and my husband bday the 28th so im hoping a few days after his bday i can say "we are having a baby!" :) lol im praying my heart out and fx tight!!

How coincidental hope.. My birthday is on the 29th!!! lololol and my wedding anniversary was the 13th of last month!!! Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->