still sick 3 times a day at 13 weeks :(

weepolly

Reaction score
As title says .. I'm 12+5 and still struggle so bad. I'm sick 3 times a day and it starting to really get me down.

Can anyone please tell me there's light at end of the tunnel??

I was hoping it would start to subside :(

With my first two I was sick up to 14 or 16 weeks. And then, one day, it was just gone.

Hang on there, I know its hard. Big hugs

ugh im sorry. with my first i was sick until 16 weeks. my second i lucked out and didn't get sick much past 11 weeks.

With my current pregnancy, I was sick until 24 weeks along. I stopped throwing up a few weeks prior, but that's when the nausea stopped. My baby is perfect. I have just kept as busy as possible to help the pregnancy go by quickly and get the nausea off my mind. It helped a lot.

12 and change here and still sick. Diclectin and Zoran for the win :) But I can tell you that I can feel my sickness starting to ease up, so I'm sure in the next couple of weeks it'll be a tolerable nausea instead of endless puking. The joys!! :D Hang in there, the 2nd tri usually does start to upswing.

Here's hoping! I can cope in the house. It's just at work it's so hard. Although had my 12 weeks scan today so at least I can tell people now and maybe get a bit of sympathy lol x

ive been thinking the same thing. I need some light at the end of the tunnel. everyone kept telling me after 12 weeks its loads better. Still waiting not to feel like im gonna be sick 24/7. Hopefully you (and I lol) feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->