Still sick.... Bet it's a girl. *UPDATE*

The number of times I have heard "oh, you should start feeling better very soon" is almost comical. And I still don't feel better. I started hearing that 5 weeks ago. HA!!!!

I lost some weight starting when I got really sick about week 9 and have yet to put any of it back on because I still don't feel like eating most days. Yesterday I could have eaten a horse at lunch and then couldn't eat dinner because I was feeling so sick. So I'm sure I am in a calorie deficit for yesterday because I had some cereal for breakfast and some pizza rolls for lunch (I know, I know), then had one bite of chicken for dinner before deciding I couldn't handle food. Had some cereal again this morning, but can't stomach anything for lunch today.... and that's WITH meds.

One of my friends was telling me that there have been some studies showing that ms lasts longer and is more severe with girls, so I have suddenly become convinced my bump is pink in the past few weeks. Hubby is pretty convinced too. We were both solidly team blue before that because I normally love sweets and haven't been able to do a lot of sugar in this pregnancy (even though that's just a wives tale).

Anybody else still feeling sick in second tri? What color is your bump?! I find out in 10 days!

Sorry you're so unwell.

With my first (19 months) who is a girl I was a bit sick for a few weeks but nothing too severe.

This time I'm 37 weeks with a boy I was SO sick up until I was about 16 weeks! So thqt didn't apply to me. Also Kate Middleton was worse with Prince George than she was with Charlotte, although suffered with hyperemesis both times. X

The number of times I have heard "oh, you should start feeling better very soon" is almost comical. And I still don't feel better. I started hearing that 5 weeks ago. HA!!!!

I lost some weight starting when I got really sick about week 9 and have yet to put any of it back on because I still don't feel like eating most days. Yesterday I could have eaten a horse at lunch and then couldn't eat dinner because I was feeling so sick. So I'm sure I am in a calorie deficit for yesterday because I had some cereal for breakfast and some pizza rolls for lunch (I know, I know), then had one bite of chicken for dinner before deciding I couldn't handle food. Had some cereal again this morning, but can't stomach anything for lunch today.... and that's WITH meds.

One of my friends was telling me that there have been some studies showing that ms lasts longer and is more severe with girls, so I have suddenly become convinced my bump is pink in the past few weeks. Hubby is pretty convinced too. We were both solidly team blue before that because I normally love sweets and haven't been able to do a lot of sugar in this pregnancy (even though that's just a wives tale).

Anybody else still feeling sick in second tri? What color is your bump?! I find out in 10 days!

Hi, I gave birth to a baby girl just 6 weeks and a half ago. I was very sick till the time I felt her kick for the first time. Then I was sick occasionally. I could not drink water, eat sweets (and I love sweets), I started vomiting after my 10th week. And I felt very, very tired till my 6th month. Then it went a bit better. Good luck.

When I was pregnant with my son, I had really bad nausea but no actual vomiting, but lasted until about 18 weeks. This time round however my nausea was terrible and I was vomiting as well. I should have been admitted for hyperemisis but I insisted on staying home with my son. It turns out I'm having a girl this time round so perhaps sickness really indictates a girl. Sickness this time lasted way past 20 weeks. I actually still have a lot of difficulty eating most things... I hope yours gets better soon though.

Two boys for me, sickness up to 15 weeks with number one, and sickness up to 19 weeks with this one. All pregnancies are different for different people :)

Just face it Kylee, you're having a girl :haha: and yes it proved to be that way for me, with both my girls I was sick sick sick well into my 2nd trimester, in fact with my 1st I was sick all throughout my 2nd tri as well. I am having a boy this time and I started to have relief around 13-14 weeks.

I was constantly sick for 42 weeks with my boy, and pretty sick for 12 weeks with this boy.

I was sicker with my boys, terribly sick with them! And up to 20-22 weeks, i was constantly throwing up i had to take a sick bowl everywhere, with my daughter i threw up about 5 times but felt nauseous a lot up until about 15 weeks, this time iv been sick about 4 times but felt nauseous but only from about week 7 to week 12, i dont know what im having yet but i think its a girl purely because i havent been very sick like i was with my boys x

Last pregnancy with my son I didn't have morning sickness, however this time we are having a girl and felt very sick in Tri1. Also when I am physically sick I throw up because of the vegal nerve.

I had no symptoms with my first and she was a girl. I had bad nausea for the 1st 12 weeks and tiredness etc. with this one so I thought it was a boy, since it was so opposite, but nope it's another girl!

I was sick until 13 weeks with DS and I am still sick this pregnancy (having to have meds) and I am team :pink:

I was plenty sick with my girl, but waayy sicker with my boys.

I've had 2 boys and now a girl and the sickest I've ever been was with my last boy. I was on meds and puking from day one and felt like I needed the meds even after delivery when I went home lol

I was sick no more than 5 times my entire 2 previous pregnancies both boys this time I was sick for 11 weeks straight and I'm having a girl this time lol xox

I didn't get sick with my angel boy and I haven't been sick this pregnancy either. Another boy, or do I just not get sick while pregnant? :shrug:

Mind you my mom was never sick with me so maybe it's hereditary.

I didn't get sick with my angel boy and I haven't been sick this pregnancy either. Another boy, or do I just not get sick while pregnant? :shrug:

Mind you my mom was never sick with me so maybe it's hereditary.

It might be, because my mom wasn't sick with either of her pregnancies either. So far I've been sickness free for 2! I don't know the gender for this one yet, but it's probably another boy haha

Im having my 2nd girl and I wasnt very sick with my first one, but I was sick until 16 weeks with this one and off and on a couple ties since since then, very tired and moody.

I guess this sweet boy just likes giving mommy grief!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
Congrats on your little boy! Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member